Chapter 1

Inspired by Ibedenroseb

CLAIRE'S P.O.V.

JOURNAL:Januaray 10 3658

On earth humans and aliens don't really get along that much; there are humans that kill aliens and vice versa, but I see aliens as normal beings because that's what they look like, your every day Joe.

That's not even the weird thing, I have been having dreams/visions about this one particular person but I can't really tell who it was because the darkness was always hiding most of their features.

When I did get a glimpse, the of the eyes appeared to be dark , and right when the face would come out of the darkness I always woke up. Sucks huh, I know.

>

My name is Claire Bradshaw. I have long dirty blonde hair and  blue eyes with green specks, I'm extremely pale and I am 5'1.

I go to parties for fun, honestly I just go there to get away from my annoying brother and also to get wasted; I
love the aroma and how chill everyone is, at parties you don't need to stress about anything.

Currently I'm getting ready to go to a party and since it's not that far and it is only 7:30 I decided to walk the party.

I straighten my hair and I had a nude dress with a pair of matching nude heels. I went light on the make up making sure to not overdue it.

I had a red eyeshadow and some red/pink colored lipstick on. "Max I'm going out," I yell to my older brother who really couldn't careless. "Whatever." I hear him shout back.

I grab my purse and my phone, then I'm out the door and a few minutes of walking on this empty street I hear little sniffles

I grab my purse and my phone, then I'm out the door and a few minutes of walking on this empty street I hear little sniffles. I follow them and see a guy around my age laying on the ground behind a car.

"Oh my goodness are you okay." I say. His head snaps towards my direction but he might not see me cause his tears a blurring his vision.

When I get up close to the stranger covered in dirt and filth I see his green colored eyes the same ones in my dream. He has a couple bruises on his face.

He breaks down even more and I had a feeling he could use a hug. I gave him a hug while he sobbed into my shoulder, not caring if my dress got dirty.

Ok pause, usually I would never give a stranger I just met a hug but I feel like I needed to give this precious boy a hug no matter if I liked it or not.

Once we pulled away I wiped the remains tears that were flowing down his soft skin, and we gazed intensely into each other's eyes, like you would gaze into the night sky watching all the stars and constellations above you.

Suddenly I feel very attracted to him. His eyes turn a captivating ocean blue and I stare at him in confusion and panic. He notices and says "D-don't be a-afraid muffin, I'm glad I f-found you!" as he pulls me into a bone crushing hug then he slowly pulls away.

I just stare at him dumbfounded and confused. "Sorry I don't understand what is going on?" I say staring straight at the handsome person in front of me.

"I'm J-justin, y-your soulmate," he says. He looks exactly how I pictured the person in my dreams, his eyes are the same color. I take a deep breath trying hard to not freak out.

"So you're an alien, right?" I ask him "Y-Yes." he says nodding his head with a silly smile. "Why is it that I feel like I know you from somewhere?" I ask him. "Yes, o-our soulmates have d-dreams about each o-other, before w-we even meet." he replies stuttering.

He Shyly looks down and blushes "Awww your so cute!" I say making him blush even more. "S-so beautiful," he said blushing even more If that's possible. "Awww thanks!" I say. "I'm m-mostly a s-salvatori and a w-wittle d-disturttori alien," he told me.

Wow a salvatori aliens are nice, caring, sweet, and shy. Disturttori aliens are the bad, scary, and rude type."Come to my place you look like you need a home" I  brush my dress off and help him up."Oh and my name is Claire" I say and hold his large hand while we walk slowly on the rugged sidewalk to my house.

🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮🔮

First chapter of Mÿ Åłïêñ

Please vote and comment!!