Sleep

💤

It was somewhere around eleven, the creatures were now relaxing with their companions, some happily grazing the marks on their wrists with their small, cute hands, some having a mindless, non-understandable conversation with one another, and some already dozing off.

"Never saw this coming."

All of them turned to Yoongi. He had a small, smug face on as Shooky kept grazing the tattoo while sitting on his tummy, Yoongi leaning against the sofa.

"Can we keep them?" Jimin whispered out, not wanting to wake up the sleeping Chimmy and Cooky who was dozing off with the half asleep Jungkook.

"I don't know." Namjoon said, adjusting his back-cramping position all while trying not to wake the sleeping Koya. "It's up to them I guess..."

Namjoon heard his phone buzz. For a moment, he wondered who was calling this late, until he saw that it was their manager. He was worried for a bit, wondering how to break the news to their managers about these creatures they came upon hours ago.

"Yes?"

"Ah Namjoon-ah! Bang PD-nim has extended your break to three weeks."

Namjoon felt his heart leap. Yes!!! Three weeks break. No more back bone breaking dances!

"Okay, wow. Um, I'll tell the others."

They each said goodnight and hung up.

"Our break is extended to three weeks!" he whisper-shouted.

The others had a surprised, but still sleepy and tired looks as they smiled and cheered with joy. Quietly of course.

"We should move back to our rooms." Taehyung said. He got up from his place at the sofa, Tata following along as he accidentally got its hands and legs wrapped and tied up like a poorly decorated gift.

"Yeah."

"Hey Jin-hyung..." Jin turned to look at sleepy Jungkook, who was squinting sleepily at RJ, trying to get his vision to focus. "What is...RJ? Is it a sheep?"

Jin looked at said creature and pursed his lip; RJ looked up at him understanding the situation. RJ shook its head, not a sheep. It crawled out of his lap and back to the robot. It went in, fiddled a bit with the screen and came out, showing a picture.

"A...llama?"

"No hyung. It's an alpaca." Namjoon said, and patted his back with a knowing smirk. "Fits you as well."

The others giggled at the remark while Jin brushed off like it was nothing.

RJ showed more.

Shooky was apparently a cookie, and was extremely allergic to liquid.

And Tata was a random alien that brought them here after being lost when flying Van while searching for them. So that robot had a name...

As for Mang, all that was only known was that it has a pony mask. And it loves to play a lot. Hoseok instinctively snuggled it closer, slightly curious to what creature Mang was but he didn't want to be nosy.

The rest were pretty much obvious, but they still read anyway.

Apparently, Koya doesn't always sleep. sometimes he likes laying down to think, but because of its peaceful stature, closed eyes and calm breathing, it was mistaken to be asleep.

Cooky was extremely competitive, which made Jungkook blush when the other members teased him about it while comparing.

Chimmy was just an adorable little puppy, always wanting to play and loved receiving attention. Oh- and its yellow hoodie.

They learned a bit more, and when it became too late, Jimin pointed out, they all got up and stretched a bit, carrying along their companions to their respective rooms to doze off.

  💤