Shopping

🛒

They had contemplated for a few minutes at first, on whether or not it was a good idea to bring the little ones. And if they do, should they just leave them in the car and go buy stuff while someone watches them, or bring them along?

They were openly asking about this, but then the creatures heard and began protesting, whining and squeaking out their thoughts as the shook their heads. They all wanted to come.

"Okay then..." Jin silenced the group, "if you were to follow, you must be on your best behaviour. Stick together with whoever you are don't run away, or we will leave without you," they gulped at that, "and if you begin disobeying, you will be sent back into the car. Deal?"

Yeah. They could do that. They all nodded and cheered – quietly – at the agreement.

Jin has placed himself in first at the very back, cradling a sleeping soft alpaca.

Namjoon sat next to him, his instincts telling him that Koya might fall asleep sometime through the journey.

Yoongi was the next one to enter the back, sole purpose of wanting to take a small 15-minute nap.

Jimin went next, along with Taehyung for the middle seats, as they lost against Jungkook who shouted 'shotgun' before they could even step out of the house.

Hoseok took the driver's seat and revved up the engine, making sure everyone has buckled up to go. He let Mang stand on his lap, her little hands on the wheels and tail swaying around excitedly as he drove through the streets of Seoul.

Cooky was happy enough with his place by the window, being able to see the wonderful scenery of the buildings. Jungkook held onto the bunny, as it kept bouncing from excitement and he was afraid that the bunny might end up getting hurt while the car was moving.

Tata was at the back, body stuck against the widow as he stared outside, Shooky sandwiched between the glass and it's body, both of them squeaking in awe every once in a while. Taehyung was busy figuring out how that little alien was able to glue itself onto the widow without sliding a single inch. If he remembered clearly, Tata did not have suction cups all over him. Or did he...?

Chimmy was busy squeaking at everything. He turned to Jimin, and the man somehow knew that the little puppy wanted some kind of insight. So, he gave a little tour of the streets, buildings, restaurants, and every random thing every time the puppy yipped and pointed at something excitedly.

The car was quite lively that afternoon, as the band bonded even more with their little companions, and soon, they have already reached their destination.

🛒