Pain [Chimmy ~ Jiminie]

The first thing he noticed as soon as he woke up, was the heavy weight on his stomach.

It felt not too uncomfortable though; the weight along his stomach towards his chest was quite comfortable. And warm too.

While his eyes were closed, he ran his hand along the outline of his stomach, shuffling a bit to adjust the weight to make it more comfortable. He sighed. Its nice feeling pregnant.

WHAT?!

He quickly sat up and kicked away the blankets. As soon as he done that, a yellow ball rolled off of him with a squeak, and landed on the floor with a thump.

Jimin had realised what it was but he was too late. His arms failed at catching Chimmy, and when he heard the painful thump, he quickly scrambled off the bed to pick him up.

Chimmy landed on his butt, the pain suddenly shooting up his spine made him yelp and he fell back in pain, trying to hold it in with a few escaped tears.

"Shit! I'm so- hey are you okay?" Jimin scooped the puppy in his arms and got him back onto the bed. He shushed the puppy gently as he laid it down on the soft mattress, his hand immediately rubbing its back to help ease the pain.

"I'm so sorry. I totally forgot that you were- I'm sorry please don't cry."

Jimin swore he felt like crying when he notice how much in pain Chimmy was in, but when he got a watery smile, it made him feel less guilty, and he smiled in return while he worked his hands along the small back. He shifted his position to lay sideways, while Chimmy was on his stomach facing him, both smiling and conversing with some language neither understand, but somehow made it work.

🐕