Sugars [RJ ~ Jinnie]

"Okay hyung...yeah... thank you..."

Jin hung up the phone, slotting it into his back pocket.

Namjoon, Yoongi and Hoseok had to go for a small emergency meeting with their manager, so now the vocals are currently hanging out in the living room with the creatures.

"Who was that hyung?"

"Ahh... its Joong-hyung. He is bringing back my babies."

At that, the creatures perked up.

Babies?

They all ran towards the elder, clinging and climbing onto his leg, squeaking loudly as their eyes gleamed. RJ was even more excited. His companion have babies?

A few minutes later, the bell rang, and Jimin answered the door.

"Hello Joong-hyung. Please, come in."

"Nah, it's ok. I have to go somewhere else. Here, give this to him."

"Hyung! Not coming in?" Jin appeared, sending Jimin off and taking the cage, a grateful smile on his face.

"Nope. I have somewhere to go," he walked off a bit, before turning around, "I also haven't feed them yet!"

Jin bid him good bye, before walking into his room to place the cage on his table, sitting down on the chair.

He opened the small door of the cage, hands going in slowly to let his babies smell them to recognise him, then getting on his hands.

"Awh! My babies!" he gave them tiny loving kisses on their little heads, clearly enjoying their form of love as they ran up and down his arms, his backs and on top of his head, squeaking cutely and happily.

Jin heard the creaking sounds of the door, and turned to see the little ones standing there, wide eyed at the beady eyed flying...thingys.

They waddled furiously towards him, looking up at awe.

"Guys... meet my sugar gliders, Odeng," he held up the sugar glider that was hanging from his hand, "and Gukmul," he pointed at his head.

They squeaked in awe, and jumped and cheered when the gliders began running up and down the man again.

Jin got off from his chair to sit on the floor so that the creatures can play with them. He let them run around and play with the gliders, till they all became tired. Koya was already asleep ten minutes into whatever game they were playing, and Chimmy too was already nodding off. The others too soon fell into a small nap, except RJ. He was still awake, quietly playing and softly squeaking as he let the gliders sit on his fluffy head or when they let him pet them.

Jin watched with a small smile and a melting heart as he carefully positioned the sleeping ones onto his bed. When the trio comes back, they would have a big shopping to do, and he would wake them up when the time comes.

"Hey RJ?"

Said alpaca looked up with question in its eyes.

"Wanna feed them with me?"

Jin chuckled at the quiet, squeaky cheer the alpaca gave, and told him to stay in the room with the two gliders to quickly grab some yogurt.

He came back with a cup of yogurt, quickly plopping next to the alpaca.

"Here. You feed Odeng, and I'll feed Gukmul. Okay?" RJ nodded.

The next few minutes were spent by Jin teaching RJ how to feed the gliders, all while telling the story on how he found out about these fascinating little things. RJ was a bit down at the sudden death of Eomuk, but Jin waved it off, saying that he still had memories of his tiny friend, so it didn't really bother him.

They continued their little chat, until they heard the front doors open.

"Oh! Looks like they're back. C'mon, we need to go shopping."

Jin began waking up the sleeping creatures while RJ sent the sugar gliders back into their cage with a small kiss, before walking out to the hall to meet the others.

They began getting ready, when Jin felt his pants being tugged. He looked down to see RJ having his arms up, eyes wide and tired with a cute pout on his lips, as if to say, 'carry me!'

Jin smiled and carried him, cradling him in his arms.

"Someone is tired," he chuckled out, and let the alpaca close its eyes and mumble something as he carried him to the car, cuddling him while sitting at the very back to avoid the noise from the others at the front.

Well, at least RJ had fun playing with his sugar gliders, and he felt his heart warm up again from the cuteness.

🥖