Fluff [RJ ~ Jinnie]

Finally, a bath. RJ sighed and went lax in the hold of Jin's.

Jin ignored the commotion happening in the living room, and straight entered his room and locked the door. He got into the bathroom and let the alpaca jump off from his hold, then walking up to the faucet to fill the tub with water. "Warm is okay, right?"

The alpaca nodded as it untied its neck scarf, handing it to Jin to put it in the wash once he was done.

"Do you wanna shower alone or..." RJ pointed at him, "okay then. C'mon."

Jin got into the tub and sat on the edge, not before carrying RJ and placing it in the warm water slowly, wanting it to adjust itself to the temperature.

RJ felt comfortable enough soon, and sat with a plop, cutely giggling as he splashed the water. Jin smiled softly, proceeding to scoop some water to wet its head. He got the soap and squeezed out a dollop, then began massaging its curls, and then paused.

...

Am I supposed to use soap? Or do they need animal shampoo?

...

One day wouldn't hurt right? Right?

He continued his ministrations, ignoring all screams outside as he watched RJ being entertained by the splashes of water.

Maybe I could get them some toys to play with... he made a mental note in his head.

The dollop of soap was used for the head, and only the head. He sighed again, before pressing more onto his hand to soap the other areas.

It still wasn't enough, and he pressed out more and more, just to wash the thick fur.

100 presses and an empty bottle later (he was just being extra...although RJ did use half of the bottle), he spent the next few minutes washing off all of the soap suds, with both the power of spray and his hands.

He hopes his muscles are more prominent now. That was hard work.

Once done, he wrapped the alpaca with a towel and carried the bundle to a nearby sink to blow dry.

"Hey hyung?" That was Yoongi.

"Yea?" he answered, fluffing up the alpaca with the towel.

"Pizza?"

"Nah..."

"Chinese?"

"That's fine."

The fur was really hard to dry off, but with the highest setting and again, his hands, he blew dry through the thick curly fur. And once done, the alpaca looked poofed up, making Jin laugh and RJ squeak in agony. He grabbed his brush and combed through the fur, still in laughter.

Once he was done, he carried RJ and went out, meeting Yoongi by the kitchen and the menu in his hand.

"I just ordered," Yoongi said. RJ wriggled in the embrace of Jin, signalling to be put down. It ran off towards the living room, leaving the two men alone in the kitchen.

"Shooky?" he asked, and Yoongi answered by nodding off to its direction. The two men laughed at their antics.

"Ah... wait his bath?"

At that Yoongi pointed at the opposite direction.

🥖