Tangled [Tata ~ Tae]

As the sunlight streamed through the gaps of the curtain, Tae shuffled away from the streak that had managed to somehow land directly across his eyes, causing it to burn.

He shuffled upwards, head nearly hitting the headboard and that's when he felt better, suddenly the pillow more comfy and no more sunlight on his face.

He laid on his belly as he welcomed the fluffiness of his pillow when suddenly... it felt somewhat... tight.

Tight?

He was still in his sleepy haze, but he could somehow notice that his body was beginning to ache dully. He felt his muscles constrict underneath the pillow, and that's when he felt it.

Something was slithering across his body. Like tentacles. IS THIS SOME TENTACLE SHIT -

He quickly raised himself up, only to find him wrapped up in blue with yellow polka dotted tentacles. And was that... a snore?

He turned his head over his shoulders, to find a red thing sleeping soundly across his back. Upside down.

His mind went back to a one second flash back, and all his senses soon came.

He giggled a bit as Tata kept snoring while still hanging upside down.

He reached a finger to the back and gently poked at the head. After a few nudges, the snoring stopped and he heard a few squeaks.

"Well good morning to you too. Now get off of me."

Before sleeping, he managed to get all the tangles off while his eyes kept closing. Seems like the little alien managed to tape itself around the man and knotted itself, because now, after half an hour, he still couldn't get out of tentacle mess.

He sighed, and looked down at the alien which was now hanging off his thigh after many failed attempts.

"We need scissors."

Tata agreed, probably not knowing what scissors meant. That is until Taehyung pulled out this huge pair of yellow scissors, its blade shinning under the sunlight. Tae made a few snapping motions and reached for a tentacle when Tata made a very weird loud noise, immediately wanting to run away from them.

Tae panicked a bit, but then he felt all the tentacles releasing their grips off of him as the little alien ran away and under the bed, the rest of his arms helplessly trailing after him, some poking out of the bed.

He quickly put the scissors away, and crouched down to meet with the now purple faced alien, and he chuckled at its cuteness before gently holding onto its tentacles, coaxing it to come out.

A few minutes later, Tata crawled out from the space and into the man's arms, finding comfort as they snuggled on the floor.

"I'm sorry, yeah? I thought aliens could like... regrow their arms or something... like in the movies."

Tata shook its head and clung tighter, while Tae sat there, rubbing its back to ease its nerves. Although he was not able to understand why Tata shook its head for, he just felt happy and contented with the little heart alien in his arms.

💖