Workout [Cooky ~ Kookie]

Twelve... thirteen...

Jungkook was working hard on his push-ups.

He decided on a simple exercise... if that's any simple.

It was their break and he had pre-planned that he would just work on push-ups only for now. He really wats to relax and spend time with his hyungs before going back on the stage.

He got back up once he hit twenty, immediately grabbing and taking gulps of water from his bottle. He pulled off his tank top and grabbed his towel before going towards the bathroom, when he heard a squeak.

He turned around and noticed Cooky sitting up from the pile of blankets, eyes twinkling and jaw dropping as it admired Jungkook's body.

He felt a bit self-conscious at first, but when he realised the look of pure admiration, he felt a bit happy and proud.

"You like it?" He asked and flexed a bit, making the bunny ooh at the flexing muscles and nod. Cooky then tried flexing as well, then frowned when it realised it was not built like Jungkook. He huffed in disappointment, and glanced up at the man with a pout, before looking disappointingly at his belly. No six packs...

Jungkook realised the bunny too, probably wanted some muscles, and gave a small chuckle before getting into a kneeling position to face Cooky.

"Hey," he called, making the bunny look up, "wanna work out with me?"

At that, Cooky perked up and smiled, already getting excited at the offer. He quickly jumped down from the bed while Jungkook dropped his towel on his chair, then got onto the floor with the bunny.

"Let's not do too much, you can't immediately start doing a lot. We'll do little by little, okay?"

"Cooky."

"I'll take that as a yes. Let's do five... No? How about ten? Okay, we'll do ten."

Forty-six push-ups later, both of them were sprawled on the floor, their arms throbbing at the dull pain due to how many they have done. They shouldn't have challenged each other.

"We shouldn't have... huh... done too fast..."

"Coo...ky..."

🐇