Singularity [Pt.3]

"Alright. 3... 2... 1..."

Click.

Click.

Click.

"Damn... we look good~"

"Even in these funny faces."

"My turn now! Look here guuuys~"

The dancer took short video clips around the set for his YouTube video, the others smiling and waving. Everyone except...

"Taehyung-ssi... still feeling nervous?"

"Um... nervous, yes. Scary. First time alone, dancing."

"Ah but you have us. We will do good. Hwaiting!" he says pumping fist. The others too, joined.

He smiled, boxy. "Hwaiting!"

---

"Oh my god you guuuuysss!!!!"

"Taaeeee!!!"

Jimin ran and jumped on him, the latter immediately catching him with a wide smile.

"You came to see me? Aww..."

"Taetae..."

He turned to see Yoongi who was holding onto Yeontan, Shooky on his shoulder with a big, toothy smile.

"Aw..."

"Tata!!!!"

"Tata!!!!"

Said alien wrapped himself around the man, squeezing him in a tight hug.

"Yo, Tae!"

"Aish hyung!"

"Lookin' good! Can't wait to watch your music video."

"I hope I do well..."

The leader slapped his back and rubbed it comfortingly, "You will do good. We believe in you."

"Koya koyaaa..."

"See? Oh shit I lost his ear-" the man went to search for the missing body part.

"I will make whatever you want for dinner if you do this well," the eldest said, pumping his fists.

"You will?"

"Yeap!"

"Then watch me slay."

---

"Ow- Ow hey- stop- stop touching my face I just put on makeup."

"Can you not put your hand in my clothes? I said stop-"

"You're being annoying right now. Yes. Annoying- don't you dare- I said I just put on makeup!"

Taehyung continued arguing, while the other dancers, managers and even Tata, watched him with what-the-fuck? expressions.

"Um... Taehyung-ssi...?"

"You- oh, yes? Anything?"

"Why are you- you do know that's a coat hanger right?"

"Hm? Coat...hanger? Oh this? Yes yes. Playing."

"Ah-"

"Tatatatata tatatata tata tatatata-"