Cuddles [Koya ~ Joonie]

Namjoon woke up to the sight of Koya snoring by his foot, head hanging off the side of the bed, ears on the floor as his body was dangerously slipping forward.

In his half hazy state, Namjoon just stared at the sleeping creature, before his senses hit him and he quickly lurched to grab the tiny legs, pausing just to make sure the koala was still sound asleep. He heard the snoring go on and he sighed in relief, before slowly pulling Koya up and cradling its head. He laid the creature to the side, then reached down to pick his ears and began sticking them back on.

How does this even happen?

He thought of leaving it to sleep while he does something productive, when the koala shuffled in his sleep, and then woke up.

Namjoon froze, a bit guilty as he thought he had woken Koya. He watched the koala sleepily scan the room, before its half open eyes met with the man's, and then gave a small smile as it crawled towards him.

Namjoon cooed at the sleepy baby and carried it, laying Koya on his chest as he leant back into his pillows while softly patting its back to lull it into a deep sleep. He smiled at the snoring figure, once again watching the bubble forming. He sighed at the cute creature, this was better than wanting to get up to do something. He reached for his phone blindly, and began scrolling to social media, all while cuddling his koala.

🐨