Yolo Yolo Yolo Yo

Requested - @Nqchristine18   &   @Nhaquyhn20

"It'll be a good idea, don't you think?" Namjoon said from his place.

"It could be good. Or bad. Depends... you know how some people are..."

"Maybe we should just ask them..." Hobi said, tone worried.

The members were gathered in the dining room, while the creatures were in the living room, dancing and singing to a girl group on TV.

Their break is almost over, and they were worried about the seven little ones. They are already part of the family now, and the members were not sure on how to bring the topic up to their fellow Armys, nor do they want them out of their lives.

They could hide them, of course, but not forever.

They could introduce them to the world, but they were not sure how people would react.

They sat in silence for a few minutes longer, when they were shaken up by screams. They quickly pushed themselves off of their chairs and into the living room, only to meet them googly-eyeing the TV.

"What's – oh..."

It was them. They were on TV; a rerun of a music program.

The members sighed, smiling softly at their excitement and had a silent agreement to join them on the sofas.

Once their part was over, and the MC's of the show began talking, Jin called them to get their attention. He lowered the volume when they were all seated in a circle. The creatures could feel the tension in the air, especially when they saw nervous looks their companions have.

"Koya koya?"

"Oh um... nothing big, just... ok well. Our break is gonna be over..."

He paused, but didn't expect them to get teary eyed.

"Sh-Shoo-kyy?"

Leaving?

The boys panicked. "No no! We're not leaving! It's, well... it's about you..."

They tears came out even more.

"Ch-Chimmy chimmy chi-mmy?"

You-You're gonna kick us o-out?

"No! Oh my god, no."

Oh my god why is it so hard!!??

"Ok listen. No one is going anywhere," Jin spoke up, grabbing tissues, "Wipe your faces, c'mon."

Each member helped their companions wipe their snotty, teary faces.

"The things is... we thought of what we could do with you guys. We don't want to kick you out – you're already like a part of us, and we're not sure if we could keep you guys hidden for long so..." he looked at the others for help.

"What we're tryna say - ask, is... are you guys okay with us... wanting to introduce you all to the world?"

Cooky wiped his face hurriedly with his paws. "C-Cooky coooky coo?"

Jungkook smiled and ruffled its head. "Of course you will be with us. We're not gonna let you go."

"But it's up to you all," Namjoon spoke up, "If you guys want to, we will. If you don't, then we would have to figure something out."

It was silent for a while, as the creatures calmed down to finally give a proper answer.

"Jaay jay jaaayyy."

We don't mind.

"Mang maanng maaang mang... mang maang?"

But we wanna be with you at all times... can we?

"Aww... of course you guys will. We will never leave you, but you should also promise not to leave us." Hobi said.

"True," Yoongi got everyone's attention, "Some people are quite scary out there... I want you to be careful at all times. Stick with us, or the managers as best as you can. Think you can do that?"

The creatures eyes widened at the scary people part, but then they realised that they would be in the care of their companions and their trusty managers. They smiled and cheered, nodding along with the condition.

"Ok then... how do we make the announcement?"

"Don't you think we should tell Bang PD first?"

"Oh yea-"

"Should we take a photo? A video?" Jimin pulled out his phone.

"Wait, we haven't tell-"

"On it now..."

"Right so..."

"I suggest a group picture," Taehyung said.

"But normally we do videos, let's go with that," Jungkook nudged him.

"Koyaaa!!!"

"See? He agrees with me."

"Bang PD-nim says sure!"

"Oh oh, we could do this hello video and then they would appear from behind and make it like a surprise and thenwe shall just end the video – no captions – and then we can watch Armys suffer-"

"Did you guys hear me?"

"You sadistic bastard..."

"Hey! It's a good idea!"

"Nah... it's too boring. Somethin' else?"

While the men argued on how to introduce, the creatures had already come up with an idea on what they could do.

"Chimmy!!!" the little puppy tugged on the man's sweater.

"What is it?"

"Chimmy chiim chim chimmyy chimmy!"

We could dance to one of your songs!

"Cooky cooky coo cooookyy!"

It would be awesome!

...

"That's... actually a good idea..." he pursed his lips, "Alright, clean the place. Let's give them room."

Hoseok turned to them with his phone on. "What song do you wanna dance to?"

"Mang maaang?"

Can we see a few?

"Of course."

The rapper went to YouTube, searching up a few songs for the creatures to dance to. All the creatures crowded around the man, eyes wide as they skimmed through the lists of songs they could dance to.

"Jay jay!!!"

"Go go? You wanna dance to that?"

"Tatata ta tata tataatata."

We know the dance.

...

"You-you do?"

"Tatata tatatatatata..."

We watched one a few days ago...

"Koya koyaaa."

And we tried dancing.

"Shooky shooky."

Only for a bit.

"Okay. Yeah, sure. We can set up Van."

"Tata!!!"

---

BTS   @bts_twt · XX XX

#BigFamily