Escape [Chimmy ~ Jiminie]

Chimmy, that little...dog!

He has managed to curl himself into a ball and hide in a basket underneath the laundry clothes.

When did he get there?

How did he get there?

Wasn't Jimin chasing him the whole time?

One second he was distracted by the flying cookie, the next he lost sight of the dog.

He carried out the puppy with such struggle; a sigh leaving his lips from the hard work. The puppy kept wiggling in his hold, protesting so much. Jimin managed to keep a hold onto the puppy, as it wiggled itself all over his body.

"Chimmyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!!"

He quickly shuffled into the bathroom with a hanging Chimmy from his head, kicked the door closed and immediately locked it. No escape for the puppy now!

He placed Chimmy by the sink, and let the dog whine and yelp as he filled the tub with warm water. Once he deemed it was just enough, he spent the next fifteen minutes getting its clothes off.

"C'mon it's just a bath! It will be over soon..."

He held onto the wiggling puppy and was about to place him into the tub, when Chimmy bounced off of his hands and onto his head, pushing off of him to land back onto the sink. Due to the force, Jimin was pushed forward and into the tub, his whole head being submerged into the water. He heard sounds from outside in the moment, but couldn't make out what was it as he screamed from the shock all while trying to get up but slipping in the process.

He quickly pushed himself off, and snarled at the puppy who was sitting oh so innocently by the sink, tongue peeking out as if it was teasing him.

He hardened his face and walked up to the dog. "You are going to take a bath. Or else..."

Chimmy tilted its head. Taunting me huh?

"Or else... you will not be getting juice later..."

The puppy was in the bath a few seconds later with a pout, with Jimin helping it scrub its body and back. At least he wasn't showing his anger, and that made the puppy feel thankful but a bit guilty.

Once done, Jimin threw Chimmy's yellow hoodie into the hamper, and pulled out a towel to dry off the puppy. Chimmy let himself be dried, and almost had a fit when Jimin pulled out the hair dryer, but when a comforting hand and its face into the man's chest, he sat quietly, letting Jimin do his work.

They came out a few minutes later, noticing Jungkook and Cooky by the dressing table, as the singer helped its companion draw something on its face with such concentration. Chimmy hurriedly ran out, naked, and came back in with another yellow hoodie.

"Where did you- nevermind..."

Chimmy excitedly ran up to the man and held up the article, puppy eyes on display. "Of course, of course."

He sat down on the floor and helped the puppy into its yellow hoodie, and soon went out with a squealing bunny and bunny-man behind them.

🐕