Music [Chimmy ~ Jiminie]

It was shopping day.

Four of the men and their companions are currently in the quite empty store, choosing and taking the things needed.

Jin was in charge of food this time, together with Jungkook. They felt a bit exhausted from their session a few hours earlier, so their companions were willing to help them pick the things.

The rapline were in their studios, currently producing their legendary diss track, Ddaeng.

So, the vocal line were pretty much in charge of the shopping.

Jin was busy listing out the groceries needed, teaching the alpaca and bunny how to pick the produce that are good and how to pack them. Jungkook was sleepily pushing the trolley after them. At one point, he slept, standing.

Taehyung and Jimin went to grab other necessities such as hygiene products and some colouring books for the little ones.

They were now in that section, both men picking out some books and a box of crayons with the help of Chimmy and Tata. Mostly Tata.

"Where did Chimmy go?" the man looked around with furrowed eyebrows, trying to find the puppy.

"Haish, this dog. Tae, handle this, I'll go get Chimmy."

Tae waved him off all while having a heated discussion with Tata on which brand of crayon was better.

"Chimmy! Yah, where are you?"

He walked into every aisle, scanning the racks one by one in case said puppy was hiding in them. He was already going for the second round when he heard... music?

More importantly, BTS music.

But not from the store's speakers.

And the instrument played...

He followed that sound with curious brows, but before he could turn into the aisle where that music was coming from, he wondered; could it be a fan playing, not Chimmy? What if they got Chimmy and are trying to lure me in?!

The second one was outrageous, yes, but he had no time to rationalize. He crept and peeked into the aisle, seeing no one, but a lone puppy sitting by a rack, doing something.

"There you are..."

The tune of Serendipity was played, and Jimin stood shocked hearing his song being played with... with... what's the name again?

He went closer, standing behind the puppy to peer over its head.

Ah... a harmonica.

He stood and listened, watching the puppy blow into the harmonica professionally, smoothly playing his music. A soft smile grazed his face, and he couldn't help but feel really elated with the fact that his companion plays his song so beautifully.

The song stopped when a wrong note was played, and Jimin knew the puppy was cursing itself, about to continue playing.

"Chimmy."

He jumped, clearly not expecting Jimin to stand behind him with a wide smile on his face. He sat back down when Jimin crouched to his level, mumbling stuff as he looked down at the cheap harmonica he was holding.

"That was beautiful..."

"Ch- Chimmy?"

"Of course! How come you never mentioned this talent of yours?"

"Chimmy chimmy..."

I'm not that good...

"Nonsense! It was lovely!"