Snacks [Tata ~ Taetae]

Taehyung and Yoongi were given part of the list, where only the foods where listed out.

They walked together towards the end of the grocery store, Taehyung pushed the trolley while Yoongi eyed at the goods.

Tata was disguised as a backpack, surprising everyone as he folded and expanded himself to look like one. Tae stared in awe as he hung the bag over his shoulder. For some reason, it matched whatever he was wearing that day. That's really cool.

Yoongi was now choosing vegetables, occasionally turning to look at his shoulder.

Tae wasn't really good at this. He didn't know how to cook, let alone pick out good quality vegetables. As long as they were edible, its okay... for him at least. The last time he was sent with this job, he brought home a bag of almost rotting tomatoes, and the broccoli have turned stale.

Since Yoongi was here, he didn't really need to do anything, except wait.

He bounced on his feet, looked around, back into the trolley when Yoongi places something, pushes the trolley to follow the elder, stops, repeats. It was getting boring.

He pushed a bit further to come across a junction where he was able to eye the other shelves. He scanned the places and – hold up.

Is that what I think it is?

He quickly dashed towards the shelf, and lo and behold his favourite biscuit sticks were there, on sale!

"Oh...mah gaadd!!!" he snatched a handful of boxes, and was about to turn back to the trolley when his eyes caught something else.

Is that... is that honey butter chips on sale too?!

He shuffled towards it, and yes! They too, were on sale! He grabbed another handful.

He turned around to walk back when something else caught his eyes.

Custard cakes!! Jimin's fav!!

He grabbed another handful of those. He realised that there were too many things he was carrying, and he carefully plopped them onto the floor. He stood back up, wondering how to get these out and into the trolley, when he remembered.

---

"Taehyung-ah... what are- what the hell?"

Yoongi came around the corner, only to find Tae struggling to pull a polka dotted bag full of different kinds of snacks.

"Oh...hah...hey hyung!~ I've got all of our favourite snacks. And guess what? They were on sale!!"

Yoongi stared before slapping his forehead. "Tae-yah, one of each is enough."

He pushed the trolley to where the younger was standing, and began digging through the snacks.

"Here. One packet of these," he handed one packet of the bread sticks, making Taehyung whine.

"Hyuuuung... can't I have two?"

Yoongi ignored the puppy eyes.

Well, he tried to.

"Fine. Only two."

"Yaaay!!"

They spent a few minutes sorting out the snacks; taking one of each type of snack for every member and companion. Although they were on a break, they shouldn't be eating junk food all the time, and Jin made sure of that.

"There only these," Yoongi said as he got up to push the trolley, "I'm gonna get the biscuits. You, and your Tata, shall arrange back the rest of the snacks." And with that, he disappeared.

Taehyung gaped. Did Yoongi just seriously left him to clean up all of the items off the floor?!

Yeah he did.

Might as well clean it.

"C'mon Tata. We cannot leave them like this."

Tata squeaked and nodded, as it stretched its limbs to hold onto the shelf to climb it. Taehyung got the idea, and began collecting the snacks to pass it to the alien, as it swung from shelf to shelf to arrange the snacks.

Tae felt a bit thankful that the store was a bit empty at the moment. He was able to have fun with the alien, and not have to worry about people seeing and making a big deal out of it. There were no fans, no cameras. And he felt free as he tossed more packets and boxes, and cheered as the little alien was able to catch it expertly.

💖