Tannie [Tata ~ Tae | Cooky ~ Kookie]

[request - @btswifeu2122 ]

Taehyung was wriggling in glee.

His baby is gonna be home soon. He just needed someone who was willing to bring him to the vet.

Jin and Hoseok were busy with their house chores. Yoongi was either sleeping or... well, sleeping. Jimin and Namjoon can't drive, so Jungkook was his only hope. He even had to bribe the younger with having him do his chores for a week.

Which is how Jungkook ended up with the keys.

Yeontan has been at the vet for almost a week now. He was with Taehyung at the park, when he stumbled upon a fallen beehive and... well...

He was rushed to the vet immediately, hoping it was something minor, but the swelling and redness said otherwise.

Apparently, the puppy was allergic to bees, and got stung a few times. He was immediately given some shots and medicines, but he was required to stay just in case if the allergy has gone worse. It could be life threatening, especially when he was this young.

So Taehyung, with heavy tears, kissed Yeontan goodbye.

It was already a week now. The arrival of the little ones has managed to shake off his worries enough, and that morning he got a call from them. They told him that he could come anytime that day, or maybe the next day, but Tae was an impatient man.

---

Tata was flapping in glee.

Déjà vu.

▫~▫

He had been trying to search for his companion, but no sign of him.

He waddled into the kitchen where Jin was. The elder was now cleaning the kitchen, since they had just finished lunch.

He stood behind the man and called out. "Tata?"

No response.

Hmmm.

He stretched his arms out to hold onto his worldwide shoulders; said man jumped in shock at the sudden grab on him. He craned his neck over his shoulders, meeting the alien which was hanging onto him with the biggest puppy eyes.

He held Tata from behind and let him stretch himself to be able to sit on his shoulders.

"Anything you need?" the man asked as he continued his arranging.

"Tata tata?"

"Oh, Taehyung? He went to get his puppy."

PUPPY?!

The alien froze. Another puppy... another Chimmy?!

"Tatatatata?"

"For a few months now. He was sent to the vet because he got stung by bees. He's also allergic to them."

Oh...

"Did Taehyung not tell you?"

Tata shook his head.

"Oh... maybe he wanted to surprise you," the elder comforted him, before he continued.

That must be it!

Tata whispered a thank you, before swinging off of his shoulders.

▫~▫