...RJ?

It was playtime for the creatures, and they were bouncing around in excitement when the men appeared with some gifts.

Thanks to Yoongi, really, the creatures got themselves coats and rainboots for the rainy weather.

That morning, it rained. And because of that, there were a number of muddy puddles scattered across their backyard.

The little ones have planned to play hid and seek, but because the rain hindered that activity, the men thought playing in puddles for a day wouldn't hurt.

They sat down on the floor so it was easy for them to wear on the coats and boots for their fellow companions. Shooky ended up getting in his ball- he can't afford to get soaked and dirty, muddy water. But running in them seemed a lot of fun.

Once the creatures were all geared up, Seokjin and Jimin led them to the back door, while the other men decided to work on cleaning the kitchen to prepare dinner and get the bath ready for their companions.

The moment the door was open, BT21 scrambled out in excitement, their boots squeaking as they padded down the small flights of stairs and immediately jumping into the puddles.

Jin and Jimin took their places on the chairs that were conveniently outside as they watched them play.

Their heart melted as they watched them being all cute and happy, laughing at Shooky as the cookie tried running across the puddle, but still stayed on the spot as the ball floated on the water, not until Cooky kicked and he flew across the backyard and splashed into another puddle.

"Don't play rough! You'll get injured!"

The creatures squeaked back, and the eldest sighed, relaxing. Jimin was busy taking pictures and videos to send to some people and to also post on Twitter.

It had been a few minutes and while the two men were chattering, the creatures began squeaking in a worried tone.

It caught their attention immediately, and with a raised eyebrow at each other, the two of them got up to inspect the scene.

As soon as they got close, the creatures ran up to them and hid their small bodies behind their legs. All except for one.

"... RJ?"

The alpaca, now brown from head to toe, turned with a glare.

The men flinched at the slit eyes and frown the creature was sporting.

"M- Mang mang..."

N- Not RJ...

"Huh? What-"

The alpaca grumbled, tugging onto his dripping scarf, angrily stomping in the puddle.

With a huff, said creature kicked off its boots, not caring where it went flying.

"RJ... what's going on...? You okay?"

"Hmph!" was the only thing it did before it stomped across the backyard and up the stairs.

The two men watched with confusion as the alpaca tried pushing the door, then pulling it, before angrily growling and kicking the door.

"What's gotten into him...?"

Angry that it wasn't going its way, RJ... well... stomped towards the stairs and plopped down to sit, arms crossed with a deeper scowl on its face.