Cuddles [RJ ~ Jinnie | Koya ~ Joonie]

Jin woke up, feeling fuzzy all over. Was fuzzy even the right word to describe the feeling inside of him?

Who knows? Who cares?

He sure didn't. Because it wasn't foreign.

He got out from bed and went to his bathroom to freshen up. It took him 10 minutes, faster compared to other times.

He got out to meet the boys and the little creatures, who were giggling as they watched TV.

"Hyung! I made breakfast. Yours is covered with the lid on the table," Yoongi said from his position.

Jin nodded, a silent thank you as he went to the table. He took the lid off, and was hit with the amazing smell of Yoongi's cooking...

But he wasn't hungry. There was no rumbling, his mouth wasn't salivating. He knew this would happen. He took a piece of the toast and covered the rest, popping the plate into the microwave.

He ate the bread silently as he walked around their house. Dishes were done, floor was quite clean, laundry was already sorted and some are in the wash...

There was nothing to do. Nothing to take his mind off of the gnawing feeling in him.

He was cut off from his thoughts by the laughter of the members. Maybe watching TV would help...

He went to the room and checked; no empty seats by the sofas. Everyone was hogging them. Hobi took the bean bag to lay with Mang and Cooky. He exhaled softly, trudging to sit on the floor.

The TV was showing a comedy film now. And it seems the members were having so much fun watching it while laughing.

But he wasn't laughing. He didn't feel like laughing. Yes, they were funny, but no, the feeling died fast. TV was not working.

He pursed his lip and pulled out his phone. Maybe scrolling through social media, or seeing some memes ARMY created would at least make him feel a little better.

Oh hey would you look at that. I forgot to charge it. Yay.

He tossed it onto the coffee table a little too harshly, before crossing his arms with an annoyed scowl on his face. He tried to regulate his breathing, in out in out in out...

It was getting noisier by the second.

He stood up suddenly, silencing everyone as he marched up to his room with his phone, the door closing with a little too much force. He sighed and plugged in the cord to charge it, then laying on the bed to calm himself down.

Normally when it gets this bad, he tries to sleep it off. It normally works, except now he can't sleep, because he just woke up, his room was too bright, and there were still noises outside. Curse him for getting the nearest room to the hall.

He sat up to fluff the pillows to make it more comfortable, and was soon interrupted with a few squeaks. He turned his head to the sound. Oh yeah... Odeng and Gukmul.

He left his pillows the way it was to go to the kitchen to grab a banana. They love those.

He brushed past... someone... he didn't see, and grabbed it from the fruit bowl together with a small knife and back into his room.

He sat down near the cage, cutting the bananas in half to share between them. He sighed when he realised he forgot to get a fork to mash them, but then decided to use the blunt end of the knife to mash them in two little bowls, before placing them carefully in the cage.