Fanmeeting [Pt.1]

"Alright people. And little ones. Make sure you have everything. Your phones and other stuff-"

"The only one who should remember is you Namjoon-ah," Yoongi drawled out lazily.

"Hey! I'm not the only one who forgets. I even triple checked my bag."

"Yea yea."

The seven men along with their companions boarded the van that was waiting outside the company building. They sat in silence, the creatures whispering excitedly as it was their first ever fan meeting they were attending.

They were halfway there, their driver informed, and everyone, especially the little creatures, cheered.

"I forgot my wallet."

The driver hit the brakes hard.

---

After that little stunt Namjoon pulled, Yoongi grabbed his back and dug through the useless things, before pulling out the wallet.

"Oh my god, you found it! Thanks hyung!"

"Namjoon..."

"Sorry..."

They soon reached the venue, and they clambered out carefully, quickly rushing inside to have their makeup applied and hair touched up. 

The creatures sat on their laps, fascinated with everything.

"Tata?"

He held out a small cylindrical tube, looking at the makeup artist with wide eyes.

"He asked what that was," Tae supplied helpfully.

"Oh- haha. That's a lipstick."

She held out her hand and the little alien passed it to her. She opened the cap and twisted the colour out. She then took a brush and swiped on it to get some colour.

"You do it like this..." then she turned to Taehyung, standing a bit to the side to let the alien watch, "And then you apply it on the lips... and there we go."

Tata had its eyes wide. Tae's lips became slightly redder.

"And then you take the lip gloss..." she twisted it open again, "to make it look glossy and shiny."

And true to her words, his lips had a little shine to it.

"Tata...."

"Is it?" Tae smiled boxy, patting the alien's head.

"Tata tata tatata?"

"Yea. It's not necessary to use the brush, but we use it because it's easier to apply correctly- minimally, and not worry about mistakes."

Tata looked at the display of those tubes with glowing eyes.