Picnic

Their break would be over in a day. And they planned on making the last day of their free time more memorable.

Thus, everyone was getting ready for a nice nature adventure. A picnic. The whole day.

The creatures were super excited. They love playing outside in the nice weather.

Behind their house, and into the woods a hundred metres further in, would be a clearing that has a lake and a small hut near it.

The members have been there almost every breaktime, wanting to relax with nature, either before or after they visit their families. This time, they're bringing the others along.

"Alright," Namjoon clapped his hands to get everyone's attention. "Whoever's done packing the things can place them outside, then change into more comfortable clothing."

"Sir, yes sir!" Tae mock salute, before he and Tata picked up the bags full of toys outside.

The others too moved their belongings and essential items out before going back in to change.

A few minutes later, everyone has gathered outside, and Namjoon did a headcount.

"- 12, 13. Okay... Wait- 13?!"

"Who's missing?"

"This one here," Yoongi said, pointing his head to show the sleeping Shooky.

"Yeontan is coming too!" Tae said, carrying his puppy in the dog crate.

"I didn't notice. Anyways, let get going!"

The creatures cheered cutely, feeling really excited for the picnic as they ran into the woods, their respective companions after them shouting.

---

"Haish... we told you not to run. Now look."

Cooky snivelled hard, trying his best to hold his tears. His nose and forehead really hurt. Thank god he missed the sharp point of a rock that laid next to the place he fell. It would have been serious.

"Coo... Cooky..."

"I know... here show me your face," Jungkook pulled out a bottle of ointment he kept in the side pocket of the bag. He dabbed a few drops onto his fingers before carefully circling the areas the bunny got hurt.

"Feeling better?"

"Coo..." The bunny placed a shy kiss onto his cheeks, and walked on, this time being really careful.

Jungkook blushed at the sudden kiss, and he felt something flash in his mind. He shook his head, before standing up and following the bunny. "Do you want me to carry you?"

Cooky stopped to look back at him, before shuffling towards the man. He looked up with a sad expression, carrying his arms up. The man smiled softly, bending down to lift him back up, and bouncing him along the way as the bunny buried its head in his shoulders.

---

Yoongi should have known. He was the last in the trail and during the walk, he began noticing the light feeling on his head. And upon touching, he realised that the sleeping cookie was not there anymore, and began panicking.