Fanmeeting [Pt.3]

The boys were seated in their respective seats, talking and chatting happily with Army.

Their little companions were with them, interacting with the fans as they passed over gifts and letters, along with words of encouragement and appreciation.

The little ones watched in awe at the relationship the fans and the boys had, they were so respectful, kind, funny- too... close...

Cooky watched as the fan shyly hid her face from Jungkook, blushing as he talked cutely with her. The bunny pouted, arms crossed as he watched the two conversing happily. Jungkook signed her album with a big, bright, bunny smile, giggling at the little joke she made.

He doesn't really laugh at jokes... yet he's laughing at hers...

Before she moved, Cooky's eyes widened and jaw dropped in shock when he witnessed their hands touch. Then hold. Then squeezed.

THEY ARE HOLDING HANDS?!?!?!?!?-

He let out a furious bunny growl.

"Cooky."

The two looked at him.

"Something wrong Cooky?"

They are still holding hands?

He shuffled over and stared at the girl, before slapping her hand away, then proceeded to wrap himself around the man's hand, still angrily glaring at her.

Jungkook was jungshooked, mouth opening and closing like a fish as tried to formulate apologies.

The fan just giggled.

"So cute~ so protective huh?"

She reached her hand out, but the bunny quickly flinched, not sure what she was about to do until he felt her soft hands on his head. She gave him a small pat.

"I got you something as well you see..."

Cooky watched her with confusion as she ruffled through her bag, before pulling out a big rabbit lollipop.

"Here-"

Cooky gasped, the lolly was huge! He turned to the man.

"Cooky cooky coo?"

Jungkook smiled and nodded. "Go ahead."

The bunny ripped open the plastic, immediately sucking the vanilla and peach flavoured candy, savouring the taste.

"I got one for everyone. I hope I get to meet you again soon."

"I hope you'll see us soon too. Thanks for coming!"

"Coo cooky cooky!"

"Thank you."

---

The alpaca was seriously hating it when the fan and Jin held hands during their whole conversation.

It has been hours, and why are their hands still attached like that?

The alpaca could only grumble, pouting and huffing every time their hands squeezed. It was taunting him.

The fan moved – FINALLY – and they had some seconds to themselves before the next fan comes.

"How is it so far?" Jin asked, hands petting the soft curls.