Hammer

"Um... Yoongi...hyung..."

Yoongi did not hear him, eyes still stuck on his phone as he scrolled through Twitter.

"Hyung..."

No response.

Namjoon sighed and stepped forward, and that was when Yoongi felt his presence, immediately looking up.

"Oh-" he pulled out one of his earphones, "What's up Joon-ah?"

Namjoon smiled sheepishly at the floor, before looking at the elder through his eyelashes.

Yoongi sighed. "What did you break this time?"

Joon was taken aback by that statement, slightly offended. "What do you mean I broke something?"

Yoongi raised a brow. The younger sighed and pouted.

"The shelf..."

Yoongi just gave a face. He placed his phone on the coffee table, made sure that the creatures were okay as they watched a cartoon, then proceeded to follow Namjoon to their shared studio.

He entered the studio carefully, slowly, enough to prepare his eyes for what he was about to witness.

... not much of a mess. Okay.

One of the racks of the shelf was hanging from its frame sideways, rusty nails poking out. The contents of the shelf, he found, were neatly arranged on the table.

"Why were you messing with Hobi's things?" he asked, walking up to the shelf to inspect the damage.

"I was... well... I was trying to arrange my things on mine..." he pointed at his on the top one. "And my book fell. When I tried catching it, my hand accidentally knocked the shelf and it just... well..." he gestured timidly at the thing.

The elder stretched his lips into a thin line. "Well... go get the toolbox."

"Yes sir!"

---

"Hyung, why was Namjo- my figurines!"

"Oh, hey Hobi."

"Don't Hobi me!" the younger walked up to his figurine collection, the tiny little structures of KAWs arranged neatly on their table. "What happened?"

"He-"

"Hyung I- oh. Hey Hobi."

Hoseok glared at the youngest. "What did you do to my babies?"

Namjoon immediately fell onto his knees, hands in front as he bowed. "Forgive me. It was a total accident."

"Accident my foot. What do you have to say for yourself?"

"It was a complete accident. I didn't mean any of this. I deserve a punishment and I will serve well."

"You both are too dramatic," Yoongi walked up to get the toolbox, which was suspiciously light. He opened the box and pulled out a small container full of nails, and a plier to take the rusted one out. He reached for the hammer.