Waves [Shooky ~ Yoongo]

The whole room was a disaster. Yoongi was already half sleeping when the commotion was going on, but when he saw Shooky soaring through the air - thanks to Mang - he leaped out of his place and went after the cookie.

It flew past everyone's head, almost hitting the fan blades. He quickly got up on the armrest, ready to somersault over the fallen Namjoon, if not for Hobi who jumped in at the same time and sending him off to another direction. He braced himself against the coffee table, and as if he had 20 years of experience in volleyball, he slid across the floor, almost crashing into the wall, as Shooky harmlessly landed on his outstretched palm.

"Are... you okay?"

Shooky squeaked happily. He's good.

He sat up with a painful groan. "Okay, bath time-"

How does a cookie bathe again?

"How do you bathe?"

"Shooky shoooky shooky shooky..."

If only I could understand that, he sighed. 

Sensing the distress, Shooky hopped off of the palm and waddled into the direction of the kitchen. Yoongi got up and went after the small thing, picking it up to place it on his shoulder and entering the kitchen. "So...?"

He saw Shooky squeaking and pointing towards the...microwave?

Oh.

Oh okay.

He walked up to the microwave, and let Shooky punch in the numbers. He opened the door and placed it inside, then closed it to start the 'bath'.

A few minutes later, Shooky came out, nice, fresh and warm. Yoongi let the cookie onto his palm, and almost threw him across the kitchen because he was freaking burnt.

He flailed his arms wildly at the burning sensation, letting Shooky land not so gracefully into a bowl of fruits as Yoongi hurriedly dashed towards the sink, turning it on and placing his hand underneath. He sighed at the wonderful sensation of the cool water against the skin. Once deemed okay, he checked to see if the burns were serious. And thankfully, no.

He turned back to see Shooky looking at him guiltily, face cast downwards. He laughed through his nose, going over to it to pet it softly on its head.

The cookie smiled a toothy smile, before hopping off the counter and onto the floor, running into the living room. Yoongi followed him into the living room, switching on the tv and Shooky joined him.

A few minutes later, he felt his stomach rumble. He checked the clock. Its almost noon.

He placed the cookie on a small cushion, then got up to Jin's room.

"Hey hyung?" he called out.

"Yea?"

"Pizza?"

"Nah..."

"Chinese?"

"That's fine."

He pulled out his phone and began dialling the usual Chinese restaurant they always order at. He grabbed the menu from a rack and began ordering for all of them.

A few minutes after hanging up, Jin came out with a fluffy RJ in his arms.

"I just ordered," he said, watching Jin place the alpaca on the floor carefully.

"Shooky?"

The man nodded to the direction of the hall, not before witnessing a naked Chimmy running out to the same direction. In the living room, from their point of view, they saw RJ being tangled up in his neck scarf by the one and only Shooky, the cookie laughing out an evil squeak as it was chased around by the alpaca. Chimmy just minded his own business as he grabbed his hoodie from inside Van (seriously where in the world-), and ran back into Jimin's room.

Mang soon came out from Hobi's room and back into Van, then running back into the room with an extra pair of its mask. That pony is really secretive about his face huh?

Hobi was already out here with them...

With the scarf blinding his view, RJ couldn't see what the hell was going on. He stopped to adjust it properly, and when he spotted the cookie hiding underneath a sofa, he chased after it.

They soon ended up running towards the kitchen, Mang following closely behind as she tried to stop them from hurting each other.

As soon as Hobi broke the news on Mang, not only Yoongi, but the rest of them too, were so shocked to learn that dear little Mang, was actually a girl.

He gave a gummy smile, watching the pony being cuddled by Hobi, he himself reaching out a hand to give a small pat on her head, heart melting at her cuteness.

🍪