Fanmeeting [Pt.4]

Albums have already been signed, and now the boys along with their companions were up and about, stretching their legs and playing around, making their fans scream at their silliness.

"Jin-oppa! Can I bring RJ back home with me?"

Jin laughed at that, before making a straight face at her. "No."

"Oppa!~"

"Jimin-oppa! What food does Chimmy like? I saw him drinking juice a lot!"

"Chimmy..." Jimin looked at the puppy, who was playing with Tae's microphone with Tata, "He practically eats anything and everything. Don't bother knowing."

"Hobi-oppa! Hobi-oppa! Can Mang dance?"

"Mang? My little pony here can dance anything! Mang-ie," the pony looked up from the paper she got to draw with the sharpie's available, "They wanna see you dance. Is it okay?"

Mang blushed at that, hiding her eyes from the others. Everyone melted at her shyness as she wriggled in her frilly dress.

"It's okay if you don't want to."

"M- Mang mang..."

It's not that I don't want...

"Then...?"

She ruffled her frills nervously. "Mang mangie mang maang..."

Mang afraid to destroy dress...

Hoseok melted on the spot. Fans cooed at the two.

"Oppa! Taehyung-oppa!"

"Yes?"

"What is Tata?"

Tata looked into the crowd when the question was asked. He looked at Tae, then looked down at the mic he was messing with.

Tae took Jungkook's mic to answer. "My Tata here, is my little heart-head alien. He does really cool stuff with his body!"

"Ooohh..."

"For example- Tata," he grabbed the little alien, carrying it in front of the crowd, "Transform!"

Tata, not knowing what to transform into, panicked and immediately shapeshifted into the first thing he could think of.

A moment of silence passed, and the place was filled with laughter from everyone.

Tata turned into a red-blue-yellow duck.

Tae gasped in shock, letting go of the alien as it flapped helplessly, landing onto the ground messily. The duck squawked at the crowd, flapping its wings then turning towards its companion. Tae looked at it in horror, before getting up to run, the duck squawking and following him.