Fanmeeting [Pt.2]

"Hellooooooo ARRMAAAAAAAAYYYYYYY!!!!"

The group of Armys screamed and cheered as they waved their light sticks and banners. Some were furiously clicking their huge cameras to get pictures.

It was a nice day that day. How lucky.

"Everyone," Hoseok started as the boys bustled around the stage; Seokjin sending flying kisses as he posed, Yoongi smiling shyly while waving, Namjoon next to Hoseok, watching him as he introduced, Jimin on the other side doing the same- well, mostly, while sending flirty winks then being shy, while the youngest two were fiddling with the things set out on their tables.

"We have very special guests for you to meet!~"

At that, the boys came forward to stand together, wanting to share the news together.

Seokjin picked up his mic. "I wonder who?~"

The fans were screaming on top of their lungs, chanting their names, including the little creatures'.

"Are you ready to meet them?"

The group screamed wildly, vigorously waving their light sticks.

"Then... please welcome..."

---

They heard the loud sound of cheering from the fans.

The little ones were bouncing on their heels, super excited, but also nervous to go out and meet with the boys' fans.

All they know was that the group outside, was not even a fraction of the whole fandom.

"I'm so... n- nervous..."

"Don't worry Mang. We're... we're here-"

"You're nervous too!"

"You as well! I can see your limbs rattling."

"Well- your ears are drooping too much."

"Guys! Shooky is gonna explode."

"Koya are you okay? Don't stare into the void like that."

"I c-c-can't help-p-p-p i-t-"

"Please welcome... BT21!!!!"

If it were possible, the fans screamed louder than before, making the little creatures shake with nervousness.

They were too scared to face them; what if they hate them and start throwing tomatoes and boo-ing and then not liking BTS and their companions' lives will just be sucked into the black hole and they are all doome-

"Hey. Hey, guys? You okay?"

It was Jimin, crouching in front of the pile of nerves.

"Ch- Chimm-mmy-"

Sca- Scare-red-

"Oh... awww come 'ere."

The little creatures ran up to the man to hold onto him, soon adding Jungkook and Namjoon into the pile of comfort.

"Sorry, Army. They are a bit nervous-"

The people cooed, some giggling.

"So if you could like... cheer softly? That would be great?"

Everyone cheered with an okay, ready to show their support to the newest additions.

"See, everything's fine now. Yoongi-hyung has got them calmed down. Are you ready to go? You don't have to if you don't-"