Where? [Shooky ~ Yoongo]

Yoongi woke up to find himself cocooned in his thick blanket.

He sleepily dug his hands around, trying to find an opening to be able to get some air from the hot cocoon. He managed to find the corner and pulled it from under him, cold, refreshing air greeted his top half and he sighed in bliss.

He laid just like that. Blankets piled on his lower half, hands at the side and shirt ridden up a bit exposing his stomach, while his eyes were closed as he savoured the fresh morning air.

He felt himself become one with the bed, limbs feeling heavier as he sunk into the sheets.

Until he felt something wriggle under him and vaguely registered muffled screams.

His mind was hazy; he couldn't think straight as he tried to figure out what was moving under him and where in the world those annoying screams were coming from.

He shuffled from the irritating movements under him, just wanting to sleep more as he felt himself slipping again.

The screams became louder and movements were more frantic.

And then a sharp pain.

His eyes snapped open as he shrieked and flung himself off the bed. He winced at the pain on the back.

He scrambled up from the floor, ready to bash whoever the fuck had woke him up from his sleep.

He watched the sheets ruffle, before Shooky appeared out of the pile.

So it was this thing that woke me up??!?!?!?!

"You... You- How dare you wake me up!"

"Shooky shoooookyyyy shooky shook shoooky -"

"Okay okay." Yoongi sighed. How was he going to understand cookie language? He pinched the bridge of the nose.

He then heard quiet sniffles, and noticed the cookie was sniffling, back turned towards him and arms crossed.

He felt bad for shouting at it. He did sleep on it... of course that would be its natural reaction.

He felt guilt settle in his stomach as he carefully approached it. He stuck out a finger and nudged its back, only to have the little cookie huff and shuffle away.

Cute.

He kept prodding it, and laid his body to curl around. Since it was small, he didn't have to worry about it running away to far and made sure to face it.

He saw its cute angry little face, and he couldn't help but coo at its cuteness.

"I'm sorry... okay?"

The cookie turned away again.

Yoongi shuffled to meet its gaze again.

"Please? I'm sorry."

All of a sudden, a small burst of steam erupted from the cookie as it hid its face in the sheets.

Was it... embarrassed?...... shit that was so cute –

"Aww..." he cooed even more when Shooky shuffled up shyly, and froze when he felt it press its face into his chest. He chuckled in amusement and gave a small pat, before wrapping them with the blanket to continue sleeping even more.

Not even 30 seconds, the door banged open.

🍪