episode three : new twist

a/n: so here's the second part, i don't know but enjoy!

Big Brother Voice: Previously on big brother...

Sixteen strangers entered the house and friendships seemed to have only blossomed from there...

*shows Winston and Brett fist bumming each other*

*shows Rachel and Y/n on the rock climbing wall*

...showmances have already started to brew...

*shows video of Swaggy C and Bayleigh kissing*

And the first HOH competition was held, bringing Tyler to victory...

*shows Tyler hugging Y/n at the end of the HOH competition*

Tonight, who will be put on to the chopping block? And will the new twist of the summer cause houseguests to rethink what they have done? It all happens now on Big Brother...

*shows video of JC and Rockstar twerking in the backyard*

"Yes, look at my juicy booty..." JC smiled.

*rolls to intro*

"Wait, so us in an alliance with Brett, Kaycee, Angela, Rachel, and Winston?" Tyler furrowed his eyebrows at me as he sits on his HOH bed.

My DR

"So I had the idea of bringing together these five other strong competitors plus Tyler and me to form an alliance. Why not?" I shrugged to the camera.

End Of My DR

"Yeah," I nodded.

"I like it. That sounds pretty solid," he grinned while turning on the cameras.

"I can go get them," I got up from my chair and watched the cameras with Tyler.

"Okay, they all seem to be in the kitchen."

*group meeting*

"That sounds like a good group," Kaycee commented as I entered the HOH room. Brett, Rachel, Winston, Angela, Kaycee, and Tyler were gathered around discussing the possibility of an alliance.

"Y/n, they're in," Tyler said as he glanced in my direction as I joined him on the bed.

"Great!" I smile at everyone.

Kaycee's DR

"This group seems legit. Very strong competitors and the current HOH. Damn."

End Of Kaycee's DR

Brett's DR

"This is beautiful. We got the babes."

*camera shows a clip of Rachel, Angela, and Y/n"