episode twenty-five : a day late and a dollar short

a/n: please enjoy! love you all!

Previously on Big Brother...

Haleigh and Faysal tried to rope in Tyler and Angela for a final four deal...

"It's about to get real," Angela hummed.

Faysal try's to blow up Y/n's game...

"You have no right," Y/n sternly spoke to Faysal.

Tonight who be the newly crowned Head of Household? And who will be nominated? It all happens now on Big Brother...

"That cake is fatter than Y/n's ass," JC commented as Haleigh took a cake out of the oven.

"Damn straight," Y/n yelled from the balcony.

*roll intro*

We kept digging through the balls, looking for tokens.

My DR

"My strategy for this comp is stick tokens anywhere I can. In my bra, pants, shoes...wherever it can fit, it's going."

*shows Y/n sticking a token in her sock*

End Of My DR

I figured that six tokens was a good number and I ran to give them to Fessy. I grabbed a ball and rolled the ball a few times.

On my fifth roll, I rolled a 38.

"Do you want to keep it?" Fessy asked me.

I nodded my head viciously with a mad smile spread across my face, "Oh yeah!"

"Y/n is in the current lead with thirty-eight points!"
-
"Congratulations, Angela, you are the new head of household!" Fessy smiled, genuinely, at Angela as he crowned her with the veto. A look of shock was spread across my face as she beat me by one point.

My DR

"Angela and I are close on a friendship level, but on a game level...it's like we don't even know each other even though we are in an alliance together."

End Of My DR
-
"Do you have any idea what you're doing?" I asked as I got comfortable on Angela's bed.

"Haleigh and Fessy," she smirked, zipping up her jacket. I nodded and sipped on my water.

Kaycee walked in and sat next to me on the bed, "Fess is the target?"

"Yes," Angela nodded and watched the TV.

*nomination ceremony*

"This is the nomination ceremony. It is my responsibility as the head of household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In my nomination block are the keys to houseguests I am nominating. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall. The first houseguest I have nominated is," Angela stepped forward and turned a key to reveal Haleigh's face.

"The next houseguest I have nominated is," she turned the second key to reveal Fessy.

"I have nominated you Haleigh and you Faysal. There's a quote my mom used to always use and that is, you're a day late and a dollar short," she explained and my eyebrows furrowed, trying to find her point.

"Coming to me day sixtysomething with a peace agreement definitely raises a red flag with me. So I looked at the situation and wondered how does this benefit me and my personal game. It really doesn't. And this week if the tables had been turned, I feel like that history with me and Haleigh would have just repeated itself. This nomination ceremony is adjourned," Angela smiled and walked away with the nomination box.

I give Haleigh a half hug along with Fessy with slightly smirking.

Tyler walked over and engulfed me in a hug. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck.

I let go and quickly ran to find Angela.

"Angela, what do you mean they came to you with a peace agreement?" I asked as I grabbed a bag of chips from a cabinet in the storage room.

"Oh, they came to me and Tyler and asked to be a final four alliance...it's petty," she rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"Well, damn. I'm their target aren't I?" I bit back on my tongue as Angela nodded.

"I got you though, nugget," she smiled at the nickname she gave me, hugging me tightly.

"Thanks," I chuckled.
-
"I need to talk to you," I say to Tyler as he walked into the storage room where I was cleaning.

"What's up, buttercup?" He asked, grinning at me as he stepped toward me.

A serious look was plastered across my face, making his smile fall.

"What did I do?" He frowned.

"Well, first of all, not telling me about Faysal and Haleigh asking you to join a final four. You promised you would always come back to me with info and I with you. And so that made me realize that you have recently stopped. So that has made me more observant of what you have been doing. And that leads me to the question, who have you promised a final two deal with?" I asked, stepping forward in an intimidating manner.

"Just a few, I'm sorry, Y/n."

"And you're lying again. Just a few...don't you mean half the damn house?" I whisper-yell at him.

"...Yes."

"Tyler, you broke my trust. And the only reason I agreed to that only trusting each other thing is to see what you were like in a relationship. To see if you could actually be loyal," I frown up at him.

He scrunches his face and harshly whispers, "What does that have to do with a relationship?"

"If you just have to know, I value loyalty most in a relationship," I bit.

"Newsflash, Y/n, this is not the place for a relationship, it's Big Brother. You should expect to have promises broken and get lied to...its apart of the game. What did you expect?" He harshly whispered.

"To make myself believe Bayleigh when she said you were just using me," I wiped a tear and stormed out of the storage room.

"Y/n," I heard him call out. I rushed to the kaleidoscope room and curled into a ball on the couch. The empty room was sounded with my soft sobs.

My DR

I sniffled as I spoke, "I knew that getting involved with him would be a bad idea. He's playing everyone. Why didn't I listen to Bayleigh when I had the chance. I'm probably his target next. I'm wasting time here, please. Please just give the money to someone so I can go. He's obviously playing a great game if nobody has noticed him playing them. Good fucking job, Tyler, you screwed me over," I say through tears.

"And yet, I still feel the reason to keep him safe."

End Of My DR

Tyler's DR

He stared at the camera with red eyes clouded with tears. He sniffled hard and  sighed, "I feel empty right now. I never knew how much I could really feel for anyone. I broke her trust for me and I don't know if I can rebuild it. Gosh, never in my life have I hated this game so much."

End Of Tyler's DR

"Why do I always have to be the one heartbroken?" I whisper to one of the cameras.

"Time to rethink my game," I mumble.