epsiode eighteen : bitches get stitches

a/n: straight to the point:)) skipping the Big Brother voice again, will start it back in a few chapters

I sat on the HOH bed with a blanket swaddled around my body like a newborn—wrapped securely around my head and the rest engulfing my body with the fine fabric it was made from. The only part of my body able to be seen was my tear stained face that held an emotionless stare. My eyes stay trained on the TV which displayed the cameras in the house. I watched as everyone dived into the pool, smiles worn on their—not a care in the world.

My DR

"My HOH has been hell. I feel betrayed and I don't know who I can trust. The only way I can ensure my HOH stays mine is if I win veto and get out a real target," my voice falters.

*the camera pans to Haleigh*

End Of My DR

A knock was sounded against the door as I shut off the TV. I sighed and got up off the bed that I had been sitting on for the past two hours and shuffled to the door.

I opened the door to reveal the same blonde headed lifeguard that made me smile no matter how tough the scenario. A frown became visible on his face as he took in my appearance.

"Y/n..." He sighed, sliding through the door into my room and hooked his arms around my neck. He nuzzled his head into my neck and took a deep breath.

"Hi, Ty..." I mumbled as I rested my head on his shoulder, wrapping my arms around his waist.

I felt him shake his head as he pulled me tighter. I found a small smile painting it's way onto my lips as Tyler's curls brushed against my cheek.

"I hate seeing you upset," he muffled into my hair, rocking us side to side for a few minutes.

I just smiled into his bare chest at the gesture, tracing the palm tree tattoo that was etched into the side of his torso. He moved his head to stare down at what I was doing without moving his arms from my shoulders.

"Well now I feel you aren't upset anymore," he smiled down at me even though my focus was still on his tattoo.

I stopped my movements and stared up at him to find his gaze already back on me. His face had fallen into a serious expression as he moved his arms to my hips. He gripped at them lightly, making sure I stayed put.

I relocated my hands to his chest and drew soft patterns on it. He chuckled and spoke, "fine, spell it out."

I smiled and went back to tracing letters on his chest.

Y-O-U-*palm*(space)-M-A-K-E-*palm*(space)-M-E-*palm*(space)-H-A-P-P-Y

I blushed and walked away from him into the bathroom to brush my teeth.

"Y/n..." He smiled as he followed behind me and wrapped his arms around my waist, "I have something I really want to tell you later."

I nodded and went on to brush my teeth.

*later on*

"I still can't believe that person nominated Tyler. That's so weird, Tyler just floats," I explained, lightly lying to Haleigh and Bayleigh as I tried to get information out of them.