episode twenty-two, twenty-three : a jealous bitch

a/n: so i skipped over rockstars eviction and fessys nominating...enjoy:) please comment! I love reading them!

*veto picking ceremony*

"Hey guys, it's time to pick players for the veto comp," Faysal, the new HOH called to the house.

"This is the veto picking ceremony. Only six players will compete. Will the two nominees please join me up here?" Fessy asked as Brett and Scottie stood next to him.

"As HOH I will pick first. Tyler," he announced.

Scottie ended up pulling Haleigh.

"Houseguest choice..." Brett smirked, "Oh Y/n, will you please join me over here?"

I laughed and stood beside him.

"Big Brother will let us know when the competition will begin, good luck!"
-
"Hello!" A harsh, robotic voice rang through the speakers of the house.

"No freaking way!" I scream as I skipped into the kitchen behind Zingbot.

He waved and began roasting everyone.

"Zing, zing!" He called as everyone calmed down.

"People say robots are heartless, emotionless, and soulless. Did I say robot? I meant...Angela, zing!" Everyone laughed as Angela judged nodded her head.

"Right off the bat," Tyler laughed from next to me. He rested a hand on my back and rubbed it gently.

"Haleigh? I have a question for you! What do you call someone who is blonde, blue-eyed, and has a crush on Brett?" Zingbot paused, "Scottie!" 

"Kaycee? You have all the Big Brother viewers saying let's go...to another channel. Zing!" Kaycee shook her head and looked away from Zingbot. I chuckled and leaned against the counter.

"Brett, you always sing go, fresh, and clean. Which makes sense because you're a giant...douche, zing!"

"Welcome to Big Brother Burger, may I take your order? Yes, I'd like something extra greasy, burnt to a crisp with a side of zits. Sounds like you want the...Tyler!" Zingbot states and I die laughing.

"Aw, Ty," I coo with a large smile on my face, cupping his chin.

My DR

"Tyler doesn't have that much acne. It's cute," I scrunch my nose while laughing.

End Of My DR

"Fessy? I was surprised to learn you're a part time teacher considering you're a full time...moron, zing!" Zingbot danced a little as I felt my shoulders shaking from laughter. 

"Y/n? You seemed like a genius when you got Kaitlyn out. But in reality, you got her out for same reasons she wanted you out for. Jealousy is a disease...get well soon, Bitch! Zing!" Zingbot did a little dance. I shook my head, smiling as I laid my head down on the counter.

Tyler's DR

"A jealous bitch is what Zingbot just called Y/n. Damn, Y/n, she's pretty though," he smiled to himself.

*camera shows Y/n picking her head up from the counter*

End Of Tyler's DR

"I quit!" I playfully sigh, turning around and walking to the bathroom. Tyler laughed and grabbed hold of me as I passed him. He brought me into his chest as everyone continued to chuckle at my roast.