episode twenty-four : you have no right

a/n: jssbdjejdnnssnns enjoy:)

Previously on Big Brother...

Faysal rose to power...

"Ya boy is HOH," Fessy said from the DR.

And he nominated Brett and Scottie for eviction...

*shows scottie and brett on the wall*

And when it came down to hide, and go, veto, Y/n ended up being the contender...

"My fifth win now?" Y/n smirked in the DR.

And the beach bomb decided to use it on her alliance member just to trade with another...

*shows kaycee sitting next to scottie*

Tonight, who be evicted? It all happens now on Big Brother...

"Get well soon, Bitch," Zingbot called to Y/n

*rolls intros*

"This veto meeting is adjourned," I announced and walked to the storage room.

My DR

"I decided to use the veto on Brett and I know now that the biggest the fucking red bullseye is on my back waiting to be shot. I'm probably out next week, but at least I can say that I saved an ally," I smirk at the camera.

End Of My DR
-
I laid on the HOH bed beside Fessy, painting my nails.

"You think they're loyal to you?" Fessy questioned, flipping the remote around with his hand.

"What do you mean?" I cock an eyebrow.

Fessy's DR

"Y/n has clearly shown her loyalty to the other side of the house. I just want to see if there's any chance that we can get her back on our side of the house. She's a comp beast and somehow has an invisible target on her back. And plus it's now down to Haleigh and me, we could always use a few strong players."

End Of Fessy's DR

"Fessy, Brett is probably the only person I trust in this house besides Tyler. Other than that I'm a lone wolf. Angela and Kaycee, I bet don't give a shit about me. They haven't talked game with me since Bayleigh left," I spoke honestly.

"Do you trust me and Haleigh?" He asked out of curiosity.

"I thought I could, but over the past few weeks...you two have been shady..." I sigh.

"Well, I have been so blindsided the past few weeks and Haleigh was looking out for your game," Fessy spoke as if it were the most obvious thing in the world.

"Okay and that's where she went wrong. She should be looking out for her own game, not mine."

"She was just worried because she felt betrayed by you."

"Fessy, not once have I lied to someone in this house that hasn't lied to me. I haven't betrayed a single person. I made moves that these other people were scared to death to do. I played Big Brother and I still am. I'm winning comps, finding out who I can trust...Never will you have the right to tell me I backstabbed someone and didn't play an honest game. I played the most honest fucking game in this damn house, you just asked me if I trust you and I said not really...You just don't have the right," I spoke sternly with a straight look on my face.