episode eight and nine: i found your knife in my back

a/n: so i combined like 2 episodes into one, but oh well, enjoy!

Big Brother Voice: Previously on big brother...

with the hoh keys back up for grabs, kaitlyn pulled out herself to victory

*shows kaitlyn winning the hoh comp*

...she decided to nominate the cowboy and the beach babe for eviction

*shows winston and y/n on the memory wall*

and the beach babe ended up winning the veto...

*shows Y/n at the veto ceremony*

Tonight, who will be evicted and nominated? And will the power shift back to the other side? It all happens now on Big Brother...

Tyler winks at the camera and says, "I'm Tyler."

"And an idiot," Haleigh called out.

*rolls to intro*

"Hey, Scottie," I greeted as I entered the blue room where Scottie laid on his bed.

"Hey, Y/n. How are you feeling?" Scottie asked as he sat up, watching me as I bent down and grabbed my hoodie.

I smiled at the question, "never been better. I'm safe and it feels great. How are you feeling? You seem sorta like a lone wolf in this whole thing..." I trudged over to his bed and sat down by him, slipping on my hoodie.

"Maybe I prefer that..." He trailed off.

"Mhm," I rolled my eyes, not believing him. "Well, you got me. You can trust me." I added.

He nodded, pulling me into a hug, "you know, I don't think you're hurting anyone's game...it's literally only the second week."

I locked my arms around his neck while mumbling, "that's because it was fucking personal shot."

He nodded in agreement, laying back down to take a nap.

*time skips*

"Y/n? Can you come up here for a minute?" I looked up at the balcony from the kitchen to see Kaitlyn staring at me.

"Yeah..."

I walked into the HOH room behind her to see Tyler laying on the bed.

"Ty, out," Kaitlyn pointed out the door as he looked in our direction. His eyes averted away from hers and over to mine.

He nodded and walked out. I shut the door and sat on the couch while Kaitlyn lounged across the bed.

"Well, first of all, congrats on the veto, " Kaitlyn started.

I shook my head at her, "please cut the bullshit...why did you call me up here?"

"To apologize and hoping that we could work together," Kaitlyn forced a smile.

"No. I'm done with your shit. I'm being straight up honest because that's the kind of game I want to play Kaitlyn. An honest one, no backstabbing and lying to people so I'm being up front, I don't forgive you and I don't want to work with you. End of story, enjoy the next few days of freedom because as soon as the next hoh competition is ready to be played, I'm gonna win and send you packing..." Venom oozed from my voice as I got up from the couch.