episode six : you get a blindside, you get a blindside, we all get a blindside

a/n: just enjoy this short behind chapter with the next one on the way very soon:)

Big Brother Voice: Previously on big brother...

...with the hoh keys back up for grabs, kaitlyn pulled out her orbs and took home the win...

*shows kaitlyn winning the hoh comp*

...the undercover cop was sent packing...

*shows steve leaving*

...and a power app was given...

*shows sam getting her power app*

Tonight, who will be nominated? And with the BB Appstore opening, who will receive the second power app? It all happens now on Big Brother...

"Ouch did that hurt!" JC calls as he saw Y/n fall down into the pool.

*rolls to intro*

"Hey Kaitlyn," I said as I walked into her HOH room wearing a black sports bra and yoga pants.

"Hey Y/n," she greeted back, slightly glaring at me as I walked past to sit on her couch.

I forced a smile as I made eye contact with her. "I just wanted to see where your heads at..."

My DR

"Kaitlyn is a wildcard. I have the strongest feeling that she was the eighth vote to evict Steve when she was expected to vote out Sam. Not saying I didn't appreciate that, but I thought she would vote with her side of the house. I haven't talked to her much and I just don't know where I lie with her..." I trailed off, glaring into the camera.

End Of My DR

"Well, I want to make a big move this week," she shrugged, not wanting to give me any more information.

I nodded, "oh okay."

*time skips*

I sat with Tyler in the hammock in the backyard with Sam on the ground next to us.

"I honestly don't know where I stand with Kaitlyn this week," I exhaled, fumbling around with my fingers.

Tyler furrowed his eyebrows at me, "how so?"

"Well, she told me she wanted to make a big move and then told me nothing else..." I groan, covering my face up with my hands.

"Y/n...I'm gonna do everything in my power to make sure you're not on the block this week, okay?" Tyler rubbed my knee in a reassuring way. I nodded as I felt somewhat of a relief come over me.

"Y/n...you're one of my good friends in the house. I will make sure you're safe," Sam smiled up at me from the ground.

I smiled back, "thanks. Sam."

*nomination ceremony*

Tyler's DR