twenty-eight : an audible

a/n: no bb voice because idk, enjoy! also, do you want more drama with the reader and tangela? i wrote almost 4k words for this chapter...also every tyler interaction actually happened on sunday's episode, enjoy:)

"Houseguests, I have some even more exciting news. The second place juror will also be returning to the game," Julie's voice came over the intercom. Everyone looked at me to see if I knew.

"I have no idea," I shrugged as someone ran through the front door.

"I'm back!" Scottie squealed, as everyone ran over to him.

*hoh competition*

Angela stood in front of all us and read off the instructions, "Step right up, step right up. Welcome, all to the BB County Fair. As the outgoing heads of household, I and Sam are not eligible to compete this week. There's no better way to celebrate summertime than with treats and rides at the county fair. And in this competition, you'll get to enjoy both at the same time! To get started, step up onto your disc and hold on tight for the ride to begin. At no time may you sit on your disc. Be the last houseguest standing on your disc and you'll win the best prize of all, head of household! Are you ready to play Pie In The Sky?"

Everyone cheered and walked to stand on their platform.

I held on tight as the ropes began to lift us up and circle.

"Oh man, we're up here high," Scottie commented.

"Alright, who wants to make deals?" said Kaycee as she looked at each of us. I just laughed and held on tighter.

My DR

"This competition is probably one of the most brutal in Big Brother history. It makes people vomit, dizzy, and use up all their balance and upper body strength. It is so important that Tyler, Brett, Kaycee or I win this HOH so we can continue to hold the power. I mean guys, I just came back!"

End Of My DR

As a few roundabouts passed by, the pie started juicing as we hit it.

Soon JC, Scottie, Brett, and Kaycee all have out. It was all down to Haleigh, Tyler, and I.

My DR

"See I would love to give it to Tyler, but Haleigh is looking as solid as can be over there. So I have to hold on, until at least Haleigh drops," I explain.

*camera shows Y/n getting slapped by the pie*

End Of My DR

Kaycee's DR

"Haleigh does not need to win this comp. Tyler is out there beasting it like he always does and Y/n is bringing the heat that she always does, but then Haleigh also looks solid as well..."

End Of Kaycee's DR

Haleigh's DR

"The two last people I wanted to win this are the two people I have to outlast in this comp. Y/n, who has won the most comps this season and Tyler, who is not too far behind her...I just can't let them win."

End Of Haleigh's DR

I felt my arms start to shake as I got hit by the pie again.

"Fucking hell," I cry out.

All of a sudden Haleigh gets slammed by the pie and falls from her disc.