episode fourteen, fifteen, sixteen, and seventeen : are you out of ammo yet?

a/n: i'm just gonna do quick blurbs of each week to catch to where angela is supposed to be hoh

*days pass by*

"Sorry Kaitlyn, you are officially evicted from the Big Brother house," Julie stated causing me to lightly smirk.
-
*because i wanted to, i made a goodbye video "from" you to kaitlyn*

Goodbye Message: Oh Kaitlyn, you missy are a wild card. One minute your my friend the next your a jealous mess that takes the game to heart. I'm sorry, but I think it was best to get you out before I get out. Hope to see you on the other side, but in here you were hell in heels. See yah, Kaitlyn.
-
"Congratulations, Bayleigh, you are the new head of household!" Julie announced as I placed the hoh key around Bayleigh's neck.
-
*after nom*

"Y/n, come here," Rachel called to me. I looked at her to see confusion written across her face.

"Yeah?"

"You can't trust, Tyler..." She whispered, placing her hands on my shoulders as Angela entered the Have-Not room.

Angela raised an eyebrow, "and why not?"

"I went to talk to Bayleigh and she said Tyler went up there to make sure Y/n was going to be the replacement nominee if the veto was used. He wants you up there next to me..." Rachel frowned, pulling me into a hug, "he screwed us over."

"Wtf?" I mouthed to Angela when Rachel wasn't looking.

My DR

"So Rachel comes to me and whispers something about Tyler wanting me out. And dude, you expect me to believe you? But yet what if it's true?"

End Of My DR

Angela left the room and went to the pink room where Tyler laid with Kaycee.

"Dude," she started, "Rachel is spreading bullshit about you."

She pointed at Tyler.

"Like what? To who?" He asked, cocking his head to the side.

"Y/n. Saying that you want her gone," Angela frowned, sitting on the edge of the bed.

Tyler's jaw drops. He leaned up and just stared at the wall for a few moments.

"Y/n's sitting in the Have-Not room alone," Angela sighed.

"She believed that bullshit?" Tyler whisper-yelled. Angela just shrugged at Tyler as he walked into the Have-Not room.

Tyler's DR

"Rachel. What kind of game are you playing? Spreading rumors? Even worse of all, you try to get my closest ally to turn on me. Maybe it's you who should be going this week..." Tyler sighed, leaning back into the DR chair.

End Of Tyler's DR

"Hey, Bubba," Tyler greeted as he slowly shut the door behind him. His eyes trailed to my figure that was currently balled up on a ufo plate.

"Hey, you don't believe her do you?"

"No, I just don't know why she would try to turn me against you like that. Does she know about our...thing?" My voice cracked at him.

"Of course not, hun. Listen," he paused, wrapping me up in his arms and laying us down on the ufo, "I went up to Bayleigh and asked if I were to win and use the veto, who would go up. And she said to you."

"And yet, this still ended in my friend turning on me," I croak into his chest as he rubbed my head.
-
"Rachel you are evicted from the big brother house."

Goodbye Message: Rachel I love you so much and am gonna miss your energy in this house. I'm even more heartbroken than I was when I sadly had to evict Winston. We have lost two Level Seven members already due to Level Seven. Rachel, you are amazing, but in this game, it's not a good strategy to try and turn allies on each other. Trying to make me turn on Tyler was a bad move and made me hurt deeply. Love you, Rachel, see you on the outside.
-
"Congratulations, Y/n, you are the new Head of Household," Julie announced as Bayleigh handed me the hoh keys.

I got congratulated by everyone as we headed inside.
-
*nomination ceremony*

"I have nominated you, Rockstar and you Scottie. No hard blood. Rockstar, we have lost touch and you have slowly drifted away from me ever since Kaitlyn left. Scottie, you have that twinkle in your eye that makes me know that you know exactly how to play the game. This nomination ceremony is adjourned."

*after hacker comp*

"I am the BB Hacker and I have decided to hack this week's nominations by taking down Scottie and replacing him with...Tyler," the figure on the TV read.

My hand flew up to my mouth, gasping as I stared at Tyler sit next to Rockstar. After the hacker ceremony, I ran up to my hoh room. My body violently shook into the bed as I cried into the pillows.

My DR

Tears streamed down my face, "Good job, hacker. I don't only feel empty, but upset. All my power as hoh has just been washed away from me. Real cute putting my ride or die up on the block, on my hoh mind you."

End Of My DR

"Y/n, it's okay," Tyler barged into the room, laying right on top of me. He hummed into my ear and stroked my hair softly, "I'm gonna get off the block."

I sure hope so, Ty...

*live feeds*

youtube: never have i ever

*in the middle, i made up some*

"Never have I ever...kissed on the first date?" I asked, looking around at everyone in the living room.

"Oh come on, you haven't?" Tyler screamed, putting down a finger.

"Don't worry, I'll make it happen," Brett winked at me.

"Okay, Never Have I Ever found one of the girls in the house attractive," Kaycee asked, staring directly at Tyler as his smirk fell. All the guys except JC put down a finger.

"Oh, guys, spill!" JC screamed.

"Y/n," Brett winked, "and Haleigh."

"Haleigh," Fessy smiled.

"Y/n," Tyler looked over at me. A small smile playing on his lips as he laid down into my lap.