episode twenty-seven : sneaky snake

a/n: does anyone like tangela? sorry for no intro part it's just that's it's a super long part ily:))

My DR

"So I'm laying in bed one night and it crosses my mind. What if I was in the final two? My jury management has been shit. I mean, Bayleigh, I honestly don't know how she feels about me, Rockstar is all over the place with emotions, and Scottie literally watched me use the veto on Brett instead of him. That is amazing jury management...am I right?" I pause.

"And so I decide to let go of game talk and start actually making connections with people in this house moving forward so when finale night comes and I'm in the house, those connections might come in handy. I'm not wanting final twos with everyone like a certain someone."

*camera pans to Tyler*

"...But I would like something to fall back on."

End Of My DR

"Hey Fes," I greet, walking into the bathroom where he was lounging on the bathroom bench.

"What's up?" I frown as I take note of the pissed expression playing on his features.

"Haleigh. It's one our last weeks and I just want to spend time with her," he pointed to upstairs where Haleigh talked with the rest of Level Seven.

"I'm sorry, dude."

"Hey, I also wanted to apologize for blowing up on you and Haleigh. You guys are amazing people and did not deserve to see that side of me. No matter what happens this week, I want you to know that you're safe with me," I explain, fixing my mic. Faysal took a deep breath and stood up to hug me.

"I've been waiting for you to say that forever now. If Hayleigh goes this week I won't have anyone in my corner. I want you to vote how you want though. It's just JC has been in my ear about what a snake you are. You aren't a snake, you are just not afraid to make big moves," Fessy explained.

My DR

"Interesting. Thanks, Fessy for letting me know, maybe keeping you around would be a good thing," I chuckle.

End Of My DR

*later*

"I just think we should really get Y/n out next week if we win. Her and Kaycee are like a dynamic duo and I don't want you to get distracted by her," I heard JC say to Tyler.

"Dude, you need to chill the fuck out," Tyler leaned onto the counter.

"I just think you should put them up together," JC said as I stared at them from the balcony.

"Never gonna happen, buddy. Never in a million years," Tyler sighed and looked at me up the balcony with my arms crossed. I smiled and walked into the HOH room where Angela laid with Kaycee.

"Uh oh, Y/n is mad," Angela noticed how I stormed in.

"I'm just fucking done. That little shit is trotting around throwing mine and yours," I pointed to Kaycee's, "Names out to everyone."

"It's gotten to the point where when I see him, a little rattle goes off in my head. Damn, snake," I laugh.

"He's getting us to turn on each other?" Angela asked. I nodded and sipped my water.