episode forty : me or her?

a/n: maybe three more chapters?

"This is the nomination ceremony," JC started, "It is my responsibility as head of household to nominate two houseguests for eviction. In my nomination block are the keys to the houseguests I am nominating for eviction. I will turn two keys to lock in my nominations and their faces will appear on the memory wall. The first houseguest I have nominated is..."

JC stepped forward to lock in a nomination which led to my face appearing on the memory wall. He turned the second key to show Tyler's face.

I nodded as JC spoke, "I have nominated you, Y/n, and you, Tyler. First off, Y/n since the beginning, you've been one of my favorite people here. I've always had your back no matter what. So what do you do, Y/n? You win HOH, throw me up there, not even making me feel included, just a pawn."

"You," JC pointed to Tyler, "You've just been a bitch to me. You know I always had your back. And then you put me right up there on the block...that was a very, very, very bitchy move. This nomination ceremony is, mmm, adjourned."

I couldn't help but crack a smile as JC walked away. Kaycee pulled me into a tight hug before walking over to Tyler and giving him a squeeze.

I stood in front of the memory wall and dropped my smile. Tyler or I could be going this week.

My DR

"Ugh, it's so frustrating! You work so hard to do something and then it all just tears at its seams..." I mumbled into my hands as I was on the verge of tears, "A member of Level Seven is leaving this week and it's out of my reach."

End Of My DR

-

JURY HOUSE...What they all think of Y/n after finding out what happened with all her HOH's...

Bayleigh: I honestly don't respect Y/n's gameplay as much as I would say I like Kaycee's. However, she has had better jury management than Tyler and JC. For me, it comes down to who can explain themselves the best.

Fessy: Y/n was loyal to everyone she aligned with, but once you crossed her that's game over for you. Like how Haleigh put Tyler on the block which meant Y/n was no longer loyal to any of us. Y/n is also a comp beast...she may just be a nice choice to win this season.

Rockstar: Y/n was manipulative. I have a sour taste in my mouth because of her. And yet, I notice good game when I see it.

Scottie: Y/n is definitely not winner material. She doesn't know what she's doing. She hides behind Tyler. I don't know how she outlasted me in that house.

Brett: Y/n is definitely running that house with Tyler. As bitter as I am...I have to respect both of their decisions to get me out.

Angela: She is a mastermind. Blindsided me with Kaycee wrapped around her finger. I hope she's next...

Sam: Y/n doesn't realize how disloyal Tyler is to her. I will feel bad if she walks in next.

Haleigh: Y/n and I have butted heads all season. Anyways though, all personal feelings to the side...she is playing a game I wish I could have played and executed as well as she has.