episode seven : long-lost parents

a/n: i promised this one soon, here it is...maybe one tomorrow...idk it's the first day of school, wish me luck://

Big Brother Voice: Previously on big brother...

with the hoh keys back up for grabs, kaitlyn pulled out her orbs and took home the win...

*shows kaitlyn winning the hoh comp*

...she decided to nominate the cowboy and the beach babe for eviction...

*shows winston and y/n on the memory wall*

and power apps were given...

*shows sam getting her power app*

*shows tyler picking his*

Tonight, who will win the golden power of veto? And will it be used to save either Winston or Y/n from the chopping block? It all happens now on Big Brother...

"Oof," Rachel called as she tried to catch a ball from Angela.

*rolls to intro*

*veto picking ceremony*

"Hey guys, it's time to pick players for the veto competition," Kaitlyn called to the house.

"Will the two nominees please join me up here. This is the veto picking meeting, where I, the two nominees, and three other houseguests will compete in the veto. As head of household I will pick first," her hand reached into the sack and pulled out a chip, "houseguest choice, I'm going to choose...Faysal."

Faysal smiled and joined us at the front of the living room.

Winston then put his hand and picked out a chip, "Scottie."

Scottie clapped and joined us.

Then finally, I stuck my hand in and drew a chip, "Tyler."

I tried to hide my big smile as Tyler stood beside me.

"Big brother will let us know when it is time for the competition to begin. Good luck!"

*right before the veto*

The doorbell rang and everyone ran to the front door.

"Hey everyone!" Two familiar figures walked through the door.

"No way!" I screamed, immediately running over to Jessica and Cody.

My DR

"Shut the front door. Jess and Cody from BB19 just walked into the house and my heart is melting. Cody is extremely attractive in person. Is he better than Tyler? Mm, debatable," I chuckle playfully to the camera.

End Of My DR

"Hi, I'm Y/n," I greeted as I shook Cody's and hand and hugged Jessica.

Tyler walked up behind me and chuckled at my reaction.

Tyler's DR