episode thirty : who can win?

a/n: hope you enjoy! again all interactions altered

"This veto meeting is adjourned," I declared to the houseguests before slipping the veto into its box and taking it to the storage room.

My DR

"I didn't use the veto to save Scottie or Haleigh because honestly, they are my two biggest threats in the house that aren't apart of my alliance."

End Of My DR

Tyler's DR

"Y/n did exactly what I thought she was gonna do, that's my girl. I want Haleigh out of here, but the house wants Scottie out. I just need to make Scottie and Haleigh both feel good and like they're the pawn cause one of them is gonna stay and I need that person to not come after me and feel comfortable with me moving forward."

End Of Tyler's DR

Scottie's DR

"I'm still on the block next to Haleigh. I've been told I'm the pawn which I guess in the silver-lining, but pawns go home. So, I'm doing everything in my power to make sure that I stay this week. There's no way I'm getting evicted twice."

End Of Scottie's DR

Haleigh's DR

"I'm still on the block and Scottie told me he's the pawn, Kaycee told me I'm safe. I really don't know what to believe at this point."

End Of Haleigh's DR

-

Tyler's POV

"Can I use this icy-hot?" Haleigh asked, rubbing at her back.

I furrow my eyebrows and made my way to look at her back. "Are you still sore?"

"My neck is killing me like I was not being dramatic when I said it."

"Well," I began, "You want me to rub it in?"

"Yeah," she sighed.

I set my drink down and rubbed in the cream. The door opened and there stood Y/n with a questionable look on her face.

Tyler's DR

"Of course she catches me at the wrong moment. It looks bad, right?"

End Of Tyler's DR

"What's going on?" She forced a smile.

"Tyler is trying to help me with my neck..."

"Awe, I'm sorry you're still sore," Y/n frowned and sat on my bed.

"Did Kaycee tell you about the incident?" Haleigh asked directly to Y/n.

"What incident?" I asked for Y/n, finishing rubbing in Haleigh's back.

"About what Scottie told me?"

"No."

"He was talking in the hammock, and he was like, "Well, I don't know if I believe it or not, but Tyler and Y/n told me I was the pawn"," Haleigh sat on the bed next to Y/n.