episode twenty-one : blow up, explosive

a/n: welp here lol

Previously on Big Brother...

Haleigh won HOH...

*shows haleigh winning*

She planned on getting out two level seven members but her plans were foiled...

*shows Y/n's power app taking over*

Tonight, who win the power of veto? And will it be used to save either Y/n or Rockstar from the chopping block? Find out now on Big Brother...

"I want chocolate!" Y/n screamed as she stocked up on slop.

*rolls intros*

"Hi, Sammy," I smile sweetly to the girl doing her makeup in the bathroom mirror. I hooked my arms around her waist and rested my head against her back.

"Hi, muffin," she greeted as she stopped applying mascara and rubbed my arm.

"Hey, girly. How's the block life?" She frowned, putting the wand of mascara back into its tube.

"Not okay..."

My DR

"Haha, it's funny. I've been running around the house...making everyone feel bad for me. I mean I may not need their votes this week, but I could next week," I shrug to the camera.

End Of My DR

*later on*

"Hey guys, it's time to draw people for the veto ceremony," Haleigh called out.

Haleigh's DR

"It is crucial that anyone wins, except Tyler. Someone needs to win and pull Y/n or Rockstar up so I can put Tyler up."

End Of Haleigh's DR

"This is the veto picker ceremony. Six houseguests will compete in the veto. But before we began, we have the chance to pull names, there's a message from the anonymous HOH..." Haleigh trailed off and watched the screen behind her.

A dark screen appeared and it spoke, "I am the new HOH. I am anonymously playing in this veto. I have decided to kick Haleigh from playing and replace her with...Tyler."

"Okay, Tyler and the two houseguests will pull names for the veto."

Tyler pulled Angela.
I pulled Fessy.
And Rockstar pulled Kaycee.

"Big Brother will allow us to know when the veto will begin, good luck!" Tyler announced.

*before veto*

"Tyler, stop," I squealed as he picked me up and spun me around the storage room.

"No, you are a genius. Gosh, I love you so much," he giggled, setting me down and cupped my cheeks.

All of a sudden Rockstar walked in with a scowl on her face. Tyler quickly pulled away and changed the subject, "so that's how I danced at my junior year homecoming."