episode eleven and twelve : happier without you?

a/n: here's an update, guys i actually like school! and i got a lot comments saying you guys want the reader to be semi comp beast so i gotcha

Big Brother Voice: Previously on big brother...

with the hoh back up for grabs, scottie took home the win

*shows scottie winning the hoh comp*

...he decided to nominate the bros for eviction...

*shows winston and brett on the memory wall*

and the geek ended up winning the veto...

*shows scottie at the veto ceremony*

...which left to winston going home...

Tonight, who will be crowned the new hoh? And will the power shift back to the other side? It all happens now on Big Brother...

Tyler smirks at the Y/n and says, "you're hot in a bandana..."

"I'm hot in everything," she posed.

*rolls to intro*

*skipping over Winston's eviction cause I feel like that week was still uneventful*

Sadness continued to consume my body as I stood tall on a tree limb between Haleigh and Kaitlyn. Julie explained the rules and our trees began to lean forward.

My DR

"It's not an easy feeling watching one of your best friends walk out of the door. But, it gives me ammo to push through this comp."

End Of My DR

It quickly came down to Tyler, Sam, Kaycee, Kaitlyn, and me. Tyler stood strong, with hair sticking to his face from the rain. Sam seemed like she was in heaven. Kaycee just kept her eyes on Kaitlyn, who was shaking in every part of her body. As for me, I stood gripping onto the limb for dear life.

"Come on, Y/n!" Scottie called to me after encouraging Kaycee.

Soon enough Kaitlyn, Kaycee, and Sam dropped which left Tyler and me.

"You good?" Tyler hollered at me, turning his head to meet my gaze which was diverted to him.

I nodded, gripping the bark harder, "phenomenal, Ty. You?"

"Could be better..."

"Tyler, jump! Let the poor girl have it," Sam cried, cuddling into a blue towel next to Rockstar.

"Yeah, Ty!" Everyone agreed.

"Would you put me up?" He asked.

"Are you crazy? No, Tyler," I scream back, starting to slip.

"Ty, look at me..." I pleaded as he flipping his hair and locked eyes with me.

A tear started to form in my eyes as I crossed out, "I just wanna hear from my mom...please, Ty..."

He sighed and looked back down at his shoes. "What's your mom's name?"

"(insert your mom's name)," I answered, squatting down on the ledge.

"(insert your mom's name), this is for you!" Tyler screamed at the camera as everyone cheered. He jumped off the ledge onto his back.

"Congratulations, Y/n! You are the new head of household!" Scottie called out. I fell from the ledge just to be picked up by Tyler. My hand flew to my mouth as the feeling of happiness ran through my body.