episode four: power of veto

a/n: enjoy and i know the episodes are screwed up, but oh well...and y/n takes Faysal's place in the veto

Big Brother Voice: Previously on big brother...

Sixteen strangers entered the house and alliances have already started to form...

*shows foutte assembling*

...new romances start to bloom...

*shows Y/n and Tyler cuddling in his HOH bed*

*shows Haleigh and Faysal under the covers of a bed*

And Tyler nominated Robot Sam and Steve for eviction...

*shows sam crying in Y/n's arms*

Tonight, who will win the power of veto? And will it be used to save either the robot or undercover cop from eviction? It all happens now on Big Brother...

"I don't do snakes, Julie!" Y/n to the cameras after the veto comp.

*rolls to intro*

"Access denied," the screen read.

"Well at least I didn't get a crap app, thanks America," I waved to the camera and walked out.

I walk down the hall to Tyler's HOH room and knock on the door.

"Come in," I hear him yell from the other side.

I walked in to see him and Kaitlyn cuddled up on the bed. Her securely wrapped in his arms, much like how I was last night.

"Hey guys," I spoke, trying not to let my voice crack. Hoping that it would not give off any sign that the current sight made me hurt a little.

"Hey Y/n? You okay?" Tyler asked, removing himself from Kaitlyn and sitting up.

I nodded as I kept my gaze away from him and focused it on the TVs. I sat down on the couch and rested my head on my hands.

"Y/n..." Tyler whispered.

I got up from the couch, knowing I was gonna break at any section and headed downstairs, "I let you two get back to talking."

*a day later*

"Hey guys, it's time for the veto competition!" JC called from the living room, "get dressed and meet me outside."

I went to my bedroom and got ready in the green t-shirt I was given for the comp and some black spandex. Haleigh kindly braided my hair into two french braids.

"I hope you win," she whispers to me as I sit on the ground in front of her in the bathroom.

"Me too," I nod as she finishes off the braid.

She gets up to go to the sink and mouths to me through the mirror, "we need to work together."

I pointed between her and I, "us?"