episode nineteen : end of the road

a/n: oh this is a spicy episode....

Previously on Big Brother...

Y/n and Tyler made their showmance official...

*Tyler and Y/n kissing*

Y/n in the DR: "I guess Tyler and I are a couple? I don't know."

Y/n brought home a win for Level Seven...

*Y/n winning HOH*

And the hacker took shots at her other other half in the game, Tyler...

"I have nominated, Tyler," the BB hacker voiced as Tyler took a seat.

And when it came down to the science geek and California sweetheart won the golden power of veto and was able to save the Hilton Head lifeguard...

"I have decided to use the power of veto on, Tyler," Y/n smiled, putting the veto on Tyler.

And decided to backdoor the pageant queen...

*Bayleigh takes Tyler's place*

Tonight, who will be evicted, the spunky brunette from Atlanta or the crazy mom of three? Find out now on Big Brother...

"Brett!" Brett's grandma screamed.

*rolls intro*

"Well aren't you a pretty girl," Brett's "granny" complimented me as I munched on cereal. I choked on the cereal, stifling a laugh.

"Thank you," I smile.

"Brett, ask her out," she nudged Brett, causing him to fall from his seat.

"She already has a boyfriend, Grandma," Brett breathed out in pain.

"Oh lord, Brett. You screwed up again. Who is your boyfriend, lady?" She narrowed her eyes at me.

"Um..."

"Grandma, eat your dinner!" Brett yelled. I laughed and walked to my HOH room with the cereal.
-
"Come on," Tyler groaned, pulling onto my arm, quickening my pace to the HOH room. I sighed as he pulled harder, an impatience I've never seen him have.

"What do you need that badly?" I exhaled, attempting to dig my heels into the floorboards. I got no response, instead gently pushed into the HOH room.

My eyes widened when I saw the bed.

I Love You, spelt across the bed in all yellow skittles–my favorite. I sighed with a frown on my face and turned to Tyler who held a sheepish look on his.

"You couldn't have used green? Red? Purple? You had to waist the yellow ones," I playfully sighed at him, slowly making my way to him.

"I literally just told you how I feel and you totally look past that to the fact that I used all yellow skittles?" His face fell serious as I wrapped his arms around my hips and held them there.

e x p e c t  t h e  u n e x p e c t e dOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara