episode twenty-nine : catch us if you can

a/n: idk what to say...btw angela looks so adorable in that photo...enjoy! also some of the interactions happened and some i altered

"This nomination ceremony is adjourned," Tyler concluded, grabbing the box and walking away. I hid my smile as I found myself hugging Haleigh and Scottie.

Tyler's DR

"I nominated Scottie and Haleigh for eviction. Scottie because we all already voted him out and I feel like this is what the house wants. And Haleigh, because she's been the only one with the balls to openly target me. Personally, I would rather see Haleigh go. But, the only thing that matters is keeping them both calm because one of them is gonna stay and I don't want them coming after me or Y/n," Tyler said.

*camera shows Y/n hugging Haleigh*

End Of Tyler's DR

My DR

"Tyler stuck to his word and it's time to send Scottie or Haleigh to the jury house."

End Of My DR

Haleigh's DR

"So Tyler nominates me and I am not happy about it, I am very annoyed. But, I have survived and adapted every single day in this house. You took your shot but guess what, Tyler? You'll be looking at this face for one more week cause I am not going home."

End Of Haleigh's DR

*later on*

Tyler's POV

I laid on my bed, petting my childhood toy dog, watching Y/n run in front of the HOH room through the cameras and then I hear the doorbell sound at the door. I answered and let Haleigh in.

She walked in and stood across the room from me. I smiled and kept smacking my HOH key against my bed, "Don't look at me like that."

"I was not prepared for that," she began, walking towards my bed, slight hesitation in her step, "I mean I guess I kinda was."

"Am I the target this week?" She asked, sitting down onto the end of the bed. My mouth parted slightly, trying to keep anything from slipping.

"I don't know," I simply state, "I don't decide who the target is. Nobody has told me who they want to go."

"Did Scottie know about it before it happened?"

"No," I answered back.

"I thought you and Scottie were tight?"

"We are tight!" I groan, leaning onto my elbow.

"So why would you want to put him up?" She cocked an eyebrow.

"Because that's what everyone wants. Everyone feels unsafe about it because everyone voted him out. He can be targeting anybody, but you know, like, I voted him out. It's truly what makes the most sense," I explain, turning my head to the camera to see Y/n doing squats downstairs.

"I am just truly questioning if I was your target or not?" She moved slightly.

"But I did not say that..."

Haleigh's DR

"Tyler's really not giving me any answers right now, but it honestly doesn't change anything because now all I have to go do is win this veto so that I can have my own game in my own hands."