episode thirty-one through thirty-nine : just a mess that no one can fix

a/n: short and quick chapter. i'm literally watching the finale right now! the next few chapters should be out tomorrow maybe? if not friday:) also the comic book cover is based off of ambers from bb16:) also this is a VERY uneventful chapter but explains the big leap...enjoy!

*skipping over haleigh and sam's nominations*

This HOH has been one of my best so far. I had finally been able what I have been striving to do for the past four weeks. I was able to nominate Haleigh for eviction. I was able to meet almost all of Big Brother winners. Nicole got proposed to by Victor, how cute! And I also got a message from my family.

"Hey, pumpkin," my dad smiled brightly on the TV screen. My hand flew up to my mouth as I hid my face in Tyler's shoulder.

"We are so insanely proud of you! I miss you so much. I miss your morning hugs, your joyful personality that always seems to light up the room whenever you walk in," my mom exclaimed as my dad tucked an arm around her shoulder.

"I miss your debates that you always prove yourself to be a bright and determined young lady. I miss you, your brothers miss you, your sisters miss you...come home soon! Now, go win that 500k and show those people who a Y/l/n truly is," my dad chuckled and threw the TV a thumbs up. Tears flowed down my face as I watched the video transfer to Sam's family.

My DR

"My family has always been my number one. And hearing my parent's voices make me feel like I can finally breathe again."

End Of My DR

-

Now here I stood ready to compete in the veto. Haleigh, Angela, Kaycee, Sam, Tyler, and I are competing in this weeks competition.

My DR

"Making sure Haleigh doesn't win this veto is critical because if she wins it and somehow wins HOH next week, I'll be seeing my face surely next to a Level Seven member come next week."

End Of My DR

I walked out into the backyard to see a wall full of gigantic screens with the BB Superhero logo on them.

My DR

"It's BB Comics! I always dreamed of playing in this competition! My mom is probably so jealous."

End Of My DR

"Welcome to B-Tropilis, home of the BB Comic superheroes. Unfortunately, the city has been infiltrated by evil imposters. It's your job to cleanse B-Tropilis of these fake superheroes. Here's how the game works, on go your clock begins and the screens in the subway station will reveal the latest BB Comics. Once you've had a good look, make your way through B-Tropilis. On your journey, you will encounter five pairs of superheroes and in each pair, there is one evil imposter that does not match their comic book cover. Knock down the five evil imposters then hit your button. If correct, you will hear a ding and lock in your time. If incorrect, you will hear a buzzer as superheroes in B-Tropilis will reset and you must race through the city and see where you went wrong to begin. The player who rids B-Tropilis of all the imposters in the shortest amount of time will win the golden power of veto! Are you ready to play BB Comics? Hell yeah, I am," I read the directions and did a little dance in my pink blue cape.

My DR

"My strategy going into this game is to study the screens as much as I can before heading to B-Tropilis..."

*camera shows tyler's comic comes onto the screen*

"...And then, of course, I find myself getting sidetracked, looking at this hot comic book character that just happens to look exactly like Tyler. Hmm, The Life Guardian...can someone tell me where to find a copy?"

End Of My DR

My eyes studied the screens as I watched each one flash with a new cover. I saw mine and giggled.

Boy, this is probably my favorite comp.

-

Tyler's DR

"So here I am...staring at Y/n's nearly naked comic book character and I find my jaw just slowly dropping. Femme Fatale...Damn, I need to start focusing so I can win this veto! She is hot though..." He giggled.

End Of Tyler's DR

-

*skip over everything until JC wins HOH*

here's just a small recap:

haleigh went out on y/n's hoh
kaycee won veto on y/n's hoh
triple eviction happened on y/n's hoh
she proudly handed the hoh keys to tyler
tyler nominated sam and jc
angela won veto and took jc down when thinking tyler would backdoor y/n
tyler backdoored brett due to brett and angela targeting kaycee and y/n
brett got evicted
kaycee won hoh after tyler
she nominated sam and angela
kaycee won veto
angela was sent packing
y/n won hoh again shortly after her
she nominated sam and jc
kaycee won veto that week
sam went home
which brings us here

"Congratulations, JC, you are the new head of household," Julie announced. My mouth dropped as I hugged JC.

"Congrats, bud."
-
"One of us is going home," I murmured while trudging into Tyler's open embrace. Kaycee and JC were outside working out while Tyler and I spent a lazy day in the house.

Tyler wore a frown bigger than mine as he fastened his arms around my neck. He repeatedly kissed my hairline as I broke down in his arms.

My DR

"I have walls...boulders...it's hard for me to open up to people. And yet, Tyler seems to have a huge pickax in his hand, ready to knock down every single boulder with ease..." I attempted to smile through a frown.

End Of My DR

An unbroken stream of tears cascaded down my puffy cheeks as Tyler cradled me with care. He retracted his head and glanced around the room before returning his gaze to my figure. He heavily sighed and moved his intertwined arms around my neck to behind my thighs. He picked me up and carried me to his bed in the blue room.

He pulled the covers up to my neck and up to his chest. He pulled me onto his lap to straddle him. I leaned my head against his chest as I drew light patterns on his peck.

Tyler tucked his face into my hair and closed his eyes.

"I can't believe how lucky I got with you and now that may be all taken away..." He mumbled into my hair. I nodded and cuddled into him harder.

"I'm in love with you, Y/n," Tyler sighed while twisting my hair around on his fingers.

I looked up into his sea foam colored eyes before pecking his cheek lightly.

"I'm in love with you too, Tyler Crispen," I whisper.