Ch. 1: What's Wrong?

(A/N: This is just a fanfic between Lisa and Suga. I may also include some ships like jinsoo, jirose and namjen. So for those who are not in favor of these ships, you are free to leave. Hihi.)

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this publication may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means, electronic or mechanical, including photocopying, recording or by any information storage and retrieval system, without a written permission from the author.

©BLUWERYN

———•

Third person's POV

At the backstage, everyone has been busy preparing for their performances on a well-known awards show especially Blackpink. The Blackpink members are getting their last minute retouch so that they would look good when they are on the stage.

Rosé is discussing something with Jennie, and Jisoo is doing some vocal preparation because their performance is coming up next. While Lisa, she's just seated in a corner and nobody knows what she's thinking. She's just busy observing all the members and staffs in their room, until the door opens and an organizer announced that they're the next to perform.

The four members immediately went outside and prepared themselves so that they can deliver a great performance tonight.

"Waaaah. I still get nervous even when we're doing this for some time now." Rosé commented while shaking both her hands to relieve her pressure.

"I feel you, unnie. I'm afraid to make mistakes that might ruin our performance." Lisa said and sighed.

"No, no. Don't think like that, Chaeyoung, Lisa. We can do this, okay?" Jisoo comforted and hugged her younger members.

"Jisoo-unnie is right. We'll be fine." Jennie joined their hug.

"Blackpink, you can now go on the stage." They separate from their embrace as the staff signaled them to go. They went up and did their performance gracefully.

Not knowing that some idols, be it male or female, are admiring their performance and charm on stage.

"Wow, daebak! They really know how to nail it!"

"I really like Rosé's voice. So charming."

"That rap part of Jennie is so savage! Haha!"

"Jisoo's voice and visual is no joke."

"I want a body like Lisa! She's indeed a great dancer!"

While on the table of the famous BTS, the members are trying so hard to calm. Their movements are so stiff and their comments are so limited. They're just like "wooow", "what", "yeah!"

The thing is, they are aware of those fans that are shipping them with Blackpink. They think that those ships are all overrated. Even though they like Blackpink's performance, they need to compose their selves so that no fans can assume anything. They don't hate it though, they just feel like their privacy is being stepped on. But maybe some idols don't really mind that.