Ch. 48: One

Yoongi's POV

I'm just teasing Lisa most of the time, especially when we have our breaks in between the recordings.

"Lisa. Can you do it again?" I asked for the nth time as I waited for her annoyed face.

"Yah. You've been asking me that for so many times now." Her brows furrowed as she turned to me.

We're on our practice room to eat the food they've prepared since it's not allowed inside our studio.

The three girls are busy arranging all the food while Lisa casually helps them.

"Because you're not doing it." I tried not to smile when she stopped helping and started walking towards me.

"Are you making fun of me, Yoongi?" She gazed at me and it seems like she's starting to get irritated.

"No. I just want to see it again." I managed to sound convincing.

She sighed before looking down. I waited for her to say something but she just stayed silent.

"Lisa. Uhm, it's okay if you don't want to do i-"

I was cutted off when her hands made their way to my cheeks.

She leaned forward and stared right into my eyes.

"Saranghae. Fighting!" She said in an almost whisper voice before pouting at me.

I couldn't help but to steal a quick kiss from her. The shock in her face was very evident and I just gave her a smirk.

After realizing what happened, she suddenly slapped my arm. "Yah! What are you doing?"

Lisa turned towards the others, trying to figure out if they saw what happened. Luckily, the others are busy on their own and it seems like no one noticed it.

"See? Don't worry, no one saw it." I told her proudly.

She only shook her head in disbelief. "You're really unpredictable."

"Well. I can't resist you." I told her and she just laughed at me.

"Lisa, did you tell him already?" I suddenly asked her once we're done eating, referring to their sajangnim.

"Even without telling him, he already knew." She answered immediately and I just looked at her.

"Hm? Wae?" She might've noticed my silence.

"I'm just worried about you. He may keep you away from us again." I stood up while holding her hand.

"Nah. I don't think so." She winked at me before going to her members.

"So how's that?" Jimin asked his girlfriend after recording our second to the last song.

"Hmm. It's quite impressive." Rosé answered, more like teasing him.

I glanced over Lisa who's busy talking to Hoseok and went to them.

"Oh? Is that how it should be?" I heard Lisa asking Hoseok.

"Uh-huh. Yah. You don't know?" Hoseok teased her.

"What are you two talking about?" I butted in their conversation.

"I'm just teaching her some rap styles, hyung." Hoseok answered me then I looked at Lisa.

"Why are you teaching her?" I asked Hoseok once again. But my eyes are still on Lisa.

"Chill, hyung. She just asked, that's all." Hoseok laughed at the scene that he's witnessing.

"Wae? When she can just approach me about it? I'm also a rapper." I raised a brow at them.