Ch. 36: Visit

Lisa's POV

"What happened, Lisa?" Jennie-unnie started as soon as we entered our dorm.

We went to our living area. They all sat down and waited for my explanation.

"I also don't know. It just came out from me and I couldn't just get back what I said." I told them.

"So, you're the one who said that? You just drew a line between the two of you. You know that?" Jisoo-unnie said.

I couldn't argue with her because she's right.

"What can I do? He even agreed so I think it's fine." I made an excuse. Even though it's not really fine for me.

They all sighed.

"Of course, he would do that. He doesn't have a choice." Chae commented. Both our unnies agreed to her.

"Okay, okay. It's my fault now." I gave up then walked out, heading to our room.

It seems like they can't understand me. They think that Yoongi is the only one who's hurting. But I'm also suffering from all of these.

I know that it happened in just a spur of a moment. I didn't also expect that we will end up like this—us being back to friends.

Yoongi's POV

"Hyung! What are you doing?" Jimin asked me.

"What do you think this is?" I asked him back.

I'm preparing a lunchbox for Lisa. I want to make sure she'll eat despite their schedule today because Blackpink will have their guesting on a show later.

"Why are you doing that, hyung?" He seems curious. Maybe this is the first time he sees me doing this.

"I'm going to see Lisa." I simply said.

"Bwo? Did she tell you to go?"

I turned to him after his question and raised a brow. "What do you mean by that, huh? That I can't see her even if we're JUST friends?"

He cleared his throat. "That's not what I meant, hyung. But wouldn't she get surprised to see you there?"

"Then I like that better. I want to surprise her."

"Woah, woah! What is the meaning of this?" Hoseok came to the kitchen, followed by the others.

"Daebak! Yoongi-hyung is preparing a lunchbox?" Jungkook being Jungshook.

They're all overreacting, it's like they didn't see me cook or prepare food for them.

I just ignored them and continued what I'm doing.

"They look delicious, hyung!!" Jimin praised all the food I prepared for Lisa

"You should also give us something like this, Yoongi!" Jin said and they all agreed.