Ch. 31: Fault

Yoongi's POV

I was stunned. I didn't expect her to say that in times like this. I thought we'll get to resolve this issue too. But that's not what she wants.

She wanted us to take a break from this relationship.

I couldn't do anything but to just stare at her. I'm loss for words and she really looked determined.

When she didn't get a response, she immediately left me with the last words she had said awhile back.

Let's take a break.

Simple yet hurtful.

Is that it? Are we done now?

When I came back from my senses, I tried following her but she's already nowhere to be found.

I was so frustrated. I couldn't believe she just let this happen to us. She didn't even hear everything about my side.

Hopeless, I went straight to our dorm.

"Hyuuuuung! Don't leave us. We will miss you!!" Taehyung welcomed me with his overdramatic acting, and was followed by the other two maknaes.

"I'm not in the mood. Go away." I shooed them.

"Tch. You're still mean even when you'll be away for 2 years." Jimin stated and I glared at him.

I glanced over Namjoon but he looked away. Maybe he told them already. We, the hyungs, are the first to know that we're going to be enlisted. Bang PD-nim had talked to us privately and we all agreed.

I was planning to tell Lisa about it today, but things hadn't turned out well.

I sighed, thinking about being away with her in bad terms will definitely kill me.

"Gwenchana, hyung?" Jungkook might have noticed my gloomy aura.

"I'm fine." I gave them a small smile but they all looked worried.

Being together for so many years, I bet they know something's not right with me.

I left them and proceeded to our room.

Slumping on my bed, I reached over my phone. There, I saw our picture. It was taken when we were still hanging out as friends.

We're genuinely enjoying each other's company. This is the first time again that I felt so comfortable with a girl. The last time was years ago, and I never seen her again.

I didn't even notice that tears already escaped from my eyes.

I covered my eyes with my right arm, facing the ceiling.

"It damn hurts. Why does it hurts so much?" With just a span of months, I'm feeling so lost already thinking that I wouldn't be with her anymore.

I don't want this. I know I can still fight for it.

---

"Waaaaaaah! Daebak! We won again?" Jungkook couldn't really hide his excitement. We were all making our way to the stage to receive our 2nd Daesang for tonight's awards show. We won from our latest album, our last comeback for this year. This'll also be our last appearance as a group because next week, the four of us will be leaving for the camp.

While Namjoon is giving the speech, I scanned the whole area finding that particular person. When I found her, my eyes starts to water again.

She's just looking down at their table, not bothering to give us her attention.

I never thought she can really do this. She really ignored me for almost three months.

Even when my members and her members helped us, she really didn't entertained me anymore. She's too closed that I couldn't pass through her walls.

I held my tears back because I don't want to look weak infront of her.

"This may also be our last appearance as a group, but always remember that we will always be in your hearts and you in our hearts. We will give you all our best once we get back. To our fans, we will surely miss you. Saranghae, Army!" When Namjoon's done, we all waved and smiled at our fans.

"You okay?" Jin tapped my back once we got back from our seats.

I just nodded at him and diverted my attention to the stage.

"Ahh! I really don't want to leave Jennie behind." Namjoon suddenly exclaimed and we all looked at him, specially Taehyung.

"I will definitely take her when you're away, hyung!" Taehyung stucked out his tongue to Namjoon who's ready to kill him any moment.

"Don't you dare! She already chose me so get yourself another one." Namjoon warned him.

"Then, I'll just pursue Lisa." He carelessly blurted out and it's now my turn to give him dagger looks.

Jimin nudges him so hard that it even made him cough a bit.

"I'm sorry, hyung. Didn't mean it." Taehyung defended while raising both his hands.

I just ignored him and glanced over Lisa's direction. I almost forgot how to breathe when our eyes met.

But it only lasted for seconds, because she quickly turned away.

I bet she's also mad that I still continued working with Adora for my solo. But I couldn't do anything with it, I need to be professional.

I sighed. I'm becoming more and more hopeless each day that we didn't get to talk.

I just really hope that I still have something to look forward when I'm done with the camp.

"Please be safe, hyungs! We will definitely miss you!" Our maknaes looked like they were about to burst out while waving at us.

"Aigoo! You take care, arasso? Don't make stupid things while your hyungs are away! Don't be like babies! You're all grown up now." Jin still nagged at them.

I glanced over the three members of Blackpink, they're also here.

"Yah, Seokjin! Don't be a pig there! You'll look worldwide ugly when you come out!" Jisoo teased Jin, maybe that's her way of saying take care.

They still fight but somehow got close to each other.

"We're sorry, we couldn't persuade Lisa to come with us." Jennie apologetically looked at me.

"She didn't even talk to us the whole day." Rose also looked sad about it.

"It's okay. I understand her. It's somehow my fault." I tried making it light.

They both shook their heads.

"Ani. Lisa's somewhat at fault too. She didn't clearly heard your side. We heard everything from your members. It was definitely Adora's fault." Jisoo butted in our conversation.

I'm not surprised that they know what happened. I also feel sad that despite of her members persuading her, she's really not changing her mind.

"We will go now! Bye, everyone!!" Hoseok waved at them and we all bid our goodbyes.

"Lisa, I will miss you. Please wait for me.'

----
I think I'll be able to finish this story before the year ends. ._.