Ch. 11: Locked Eyes

Lisa's POV

We've been practicing for a week now and I can say that everything is going smoothly. Today is our dance rehearsal and the awards show will be held later.

"What time is your dance rehearsal?" Chae asked me as I'm preparing my clothes that I will wear later.

"Uhm. Jimin told me it's 2pm." I answered absentmindedly.

There was silence. Then, I just realized what I've said. I looked at Chae, she's both shocked and questioning.

"W-well. We got along and talked to each other when we're in the practice." I reasoned out. She doesn't look convinced though.

"Hmmm. You're getting close to BTS huh?" She lied on her bed.

"Not much." I just shrugged.

"Anyway, I saw a cap there in your closet when I placed your washed clothes. It's definitely not yours. So who owns that?" She looked straight at me.

I was surprised. I never even thought of his cap for awhile. I almost forgot about it. I was about to lie when she cutted me off.

"It's his, right?" I looked up to see her. She's just staring at me.

"I, uhm-" I sighed first. "Yeah. It's his cap." I admitted. Well, Chae knows me very well. She even knew my 'little' crush with Suga.

She sighed, "Why didn't you tell me earlier?"

I looked down, fiddling my fingers. "I don't know how to say it. We're also very busy to talk about such things. Mianhae."

She sat up and gestured me to move closer to her so I did. She rested my head on her shoulder. "You know, we're almost like sisters, right? You can tell me everything." I just nodded.

She patted me, "Go and take a bath now. You're going to be late."

I headed to the bathroom and took a quick bath. When I went outside, Chae isn't in our room anymore, maybe she's in the living room. I dressed up and looked at myself in the mirror.

'Do your best, Lisa!'

I grabbed my purse, then I suddenly remember his cap. I walked towards my closet and opened it. I saw the cap and up until now, I still can't find any chance to give it to him. I don't want to give it to Jimin because I know he'll just tease me.

I closed my closet and left our room. I saw Jennie-unnie and Jisoo-unnie on the dining area.

"I'll go first, unnies. Just text me later if you're already there." I told them and they just gave me thumbs up because they're busy eating some pasta.

Chae is watching a disney movie while eating popcorns. I just chuckled and waved her a goodbye. She waved at me without removing her eyes on the TV screen. She'll also have her rehearsal later because she's part of that acoustic stage that'll also be on the awards show.

"Geez. They are so relaxed." I mumbled as I went outside our dorm. The show will start at 7pm later so they're not yet rushing.

Manager oppa drove me to the venue. He will accompany me while I'm on the rehearsal.

We went to the backstage since we'll all gather up first before the rehearsal. I saw Jimin and Seulgi-unnie. I can't talk to Jimin because I have manager oppa with me. I looked around to see everyone who's already here. I greeted some of the people I got close to during practices. Ten isn't here yet, but I already texted him to hurry up. BamBam's members came just seconds later after me. When we're all complete, we immediately started the rehearsal.