Ch. 22: Revealed

Yoongi's POV

"Yoongi!"

"Yah! Hyung!"

"Hyuuuuung!"

I opened my eyes just to see my annoying members circling my bed.

"What?! Can't you see I'm sleeping?" I'm having my rest because I've been tired after doing some concerts these past few days.

"You're not telling us something, hyung!"

"How dare you, Yoongi-ah!"

"Since when are you hiding it from us, hyung?"

I looked at them, one by one. "What are you talking about?"

"That you already have a girlfriend!" They all said at the same time except Jimin. I immediately glared at him.

'I knew it. This kid can't really shut his mouth.'

"So what?" I got up from my bed and went outside the room. They still followed to the living area.

"Why didn't you tell us?" Jin questioned me.

"For what? I'm not obliged to say anything." I sat down on the couch, while they remained standing.

"Why only Jimin, hyung?" Namjoon also asked.

"I didn't tell him, he found out. Because he's too nosy." I gave Jimin dagger looks.

It was one of those concerts when I forgot my phone on the hotel room that I got to share with Jimin. Him being so nosy, he opened it because he knew my passcode. There, he saw my conversation with Lisa.

"But still! You should've told us! Who is she?" Jin is really leading this interrogation.

That made me confused. "Didn't Jimin tell you?" They all shook their heads.

"He told us that it would be better if you're the one to say that, hyung." Taehyung innocently answered.

I pinched the bridge of my nose because of frustration.

'Park Jimin. I'm gonna remind myself later that I will kill this brat.'

"Okay, fine. Since we're already here, I'm going to tell you." I sat properly and they all looked attentive.

"It's Blackpink's Lisa." I simply told them.

They just stared at me.

"Aish! This hyung can still joke." Hoseok wasn't convinced. Well, they are all not convinced. Jimin is just quiet. Maybe he's already contemplating on his sin.

'They think I'm joking?'

I didn't say anything and just looked at them.

"Wah! Is this real?"

"Jjinja?"

"You're not joking?"

"Ahh! Hyung! Wae?!"

Seems like the truth had already reached them.

"Yeah. Do I look like I'm kidding?"

"But how? You told us you don't know any of them personally?" Jin is now confused.

"You lied to us, hyung?!" Taehyung can really be loud at times.

"Why?! Of all people, why does it have to be my Lisa?" Jungkook looked frustrated but I still glared at him.

"Correction. She's MY Lisa." I raised a brow at him and he just pouted at me.

"Explain to us everything!" I'm getting annoyed at Jin, he's so pushy.

I told them what happened but I didn't give them all the details because I know they'll just tease me.

"Wow. So you're the first one to get a girlfriend, huh?" Namjoon said after I'm done talking.

"Wae? You jealous? Go get yourself one, Namjoon!" Jin teased him.

"Anyway, hyung. Why don't you introduce her to us?" Hoseok suggested.

"Yeah. That's a good idea! She can bring her members too! So I can see Rosé!" Jimin finally butted in.

"Yah! Just don't let her bring that crazy woman!" Jin suddenly yelled.

"Who? Jisoo? Why are you even hating her?" Namjoon looked at him.

"I just had a bad encounter with her, that's why!" Jin hasn't moved on from that scene.

"Isn't it bad to look at, that the girls are going to come here instead?" Taehyung has a point.

"But, we can't go to their dorm. Their company is very strict." Jimin answered.

"Then, what should we do? Just let them come here?" Namjoon asked and they all knowingly looked at me.

I sighed. "Fine. I'm going to text Lisa."

"Lisa? You're not calling her names like jagiya?"

"You're so boring, hyung."

"Not very romantic."

I heard their side comments while I type my message to Lisa.

Me: Lisa, my members want to meet you. They already know. You can also bring with you your members. You don't need to bring anything. I'll let them handle it. Your presence is enough for me. :) See you!

---

Lisa's POV

I stared at Yoongi oppa's message. He wants to introduce me to his members!

I started panicking again. 'What if they don't like me? What if they don't want me for Yoongi oppa?'

'How will I tell my members that we're going to visit BTS?'

I went to Chae's bed, she's reading a book.

"Chae" I called her.

"Hmm?"

"Yoongi oppa texted me." She then turned to me.

"They want us to come, right?"

I raised a brow at her. "How'd you know?"

"Jimin told me." She simply answered. I looked at her suspiciously.

"What, Lisa?"

"Are you dating already?"

She blushed. "A-ani! But I'm planning confess to him."

I laughed at her. "Omo! For real? When?"

"Aaaah! Stop it!" She hid her face with a pillow which I snatched from her.

"Seriously, Chae. You should've been dating already if you just confessed."

"But, I don't know about him. I'm not sure if he likes me too." She pouted.

"Trust me, Chae. Everything will go well." I smiled at her.

"Okay."

"But when are you going to confess?"

"How about later?" She's asking for my opinion.

"Hmm. You'll confess in their dorm? It's fine, I think. I'll just distract them all, so you can talk privately."

We planned everything, even on how she will confess later.

----

This is supposed to be a long update but I split it into two chapters.

Enjoy reading!! :)